Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I don't have a degree which makes me vulnerable in hard time

Started by Anonymous, March 05, 2015, 09:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
That is a very good idea Renee..

The longer I procrastinate the harder it will be to get started..

I still may need to look for a part time job, but if I don't need to, I could use the time I would spend at a part time job improving myself.

ac_smile

fash.....check Athabasca University ...best online uni in the world......highly recommended

Fashionista couldn't pass an entrance exam to dog obedience school. ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

The only thing you could pass is gas. That's why you smell just like that steaming pile of shit book you keep pushing.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Renee"

fash.....check Athabasca University ...best online uni in the world......highly recommended

Fashionista couldn't pass an entrance exam to dog obedience school. ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

The only thing you could pass is gas. That's why you smell just like that steaming pile of shit book you keep pushing.  ac_biggrin

Fashionista could always get a job at a drycleaners. ac_drinks  ac_hithere  ac_drinks

Renee

Fashionista could always get a job at a drycleaners. ac_drinks  ac_hithere  ac_drinks

Imagine if you quit your day job after you wrote the Tartan Drag Queen?  ac_biggrin  

You would be sucking dick for rent money instead of for fun like you do now. ac_toofunny  ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

I still may need to look for a part time job, but if I don't need to, I could use the time I would spend at a part time job improving myself.

ac_smile

be carefull you little pissant....odi will make you his new bitch....and you really don't want that.... acc_devil

Anonymous

Because you think that's what all Asians do Gary?

ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

ac_smile

Thank you for your kindness and support Gary..

ac_rollseyes

Did you obtain a university degree?

Anonymous

Thank you for your kindness and support Gary..

ac_rollseyes

Did you obtain a university degree?

If he did, it's definitely not in English Lit. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Thank you Obvious Li, Shen Li and Renee for your helpful advice..

I would like to enrol in a online degree program.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Thank you Obvious Li, Shen Li and Renee for your helpful advice..

Look around though like Renee was saying. Even if a US online degree is more money, if they will give you credit for work experience it more than worth it. There are just so many options available. You have to make sure you pick the one that works best for you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Thank you Obvious Li, Shen Li and Renee for your helpful advice..

Look around though like Renee was saying. Even if a US online degree is more money, if they will give you credit for work experience it more than worth it. There are just so many options available. You have to make sure you pick the one that works best for you.

I will research as much information as I can before I make such an important decision..

What we thought about doing was waiting until our mortgage is paid down to zero and then I begin a degree program.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I will research as much information as I can before I make such an important decision..

What we thought about doing was waiting until our mortgage is paid down to zero and then I begin a degree program.

You do know that you can deduct it from your taxes right?

Green_Hornet

This is from NPR's marketplace a few days ago.

2015 college graduates face best job market in years

The job market has been steadily improving over the past few years and is now better than it's been since the Great Recession for young college-educated entrants into the workforce. This is evident in the internship- and job-search situation today's college students face:

• Hiring of college graduates this year (2014-15) will be up by 16 percent over last year. The leading sectors are: information services (up 51 percent), finance and insurance (31 percent), business and scientific services (24 percent), government (24 percent), manufacturing (17 percent) and nonprofits (16 percent), according to a survey by Michigan State University.

• More than half of employers are offering signing bonuses for new college-graduate hires, the highest percentage in five years, according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).

• Engineering graduates will earn the highest average starting salary among all graduates in 2015, at $63,000 (petroleum engineers top out among engineering bachelor's degree recipients, at $80,600). The lowest-paid BA recipients, in humanities, will average $45,000 to start (NACE).

http://www.marketplace.org/topics/economy/2015-college-graduates-face-best-job-market-years">http://www.marketplace.org/topics/econo ... rket-years">http://www.marketplace.org/topics/economy/2015-college-graduates-face-best-job-market-years

Gary Oak

Green Whorenut can only get a distance degree because he is a shut in at a mental facility. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Green Whorenut can only get a distance degree because he is a shut in at a mental facility. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Gary Oak is trying for the Glen Beck University Degree for Racist F*cked in the head Conspriacy Nutcases .   ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beck_University">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beck_University

Here are the courses for Gary Oak.

Mulitple years of illegal Cyberbullying Spamming using racist slurs and lies.

Theories of Self and Other in the Autobiography of Ronald Reagan

Semiotics of Tricornered Hats

Mythology 101: Fossils

Presidential History From Harding to Coolidge

Oath Keeping

Semester Abroad in Kenya with Visiting Professor Dr. Jerome Corsi

Physics of AM Radio Waves

Great Military Heroes: John Wayne

Intro to Theology: Ayn Rand

Advanced Marketing Seminar: Rare Gold Coins

Drama 101: Intro to Alternative Lifestyles

Psych 301: Paranoia as Therapeutic Alternative

Wilde, Proust, and Other Homosexual Europeans

Middle Eastern and Arab Cultures: What's Up With That?

Literary Masters Colloquium: Cleon Skousen

Motherhood, Hockey, Hunting: Cultural Convergences

Studies in Moral Courage: Joe McCarthy

Counterinsurgency Techniques in Morning Radio

Phenomenological Epistemology and the Speeches of Barry Goldwater

Hermeneutics and Homosociality in The Overton Window

Political Science 300: Reverse Racism and the Modern Presidency

Colloquium on Great Filmmakers: Mel Gibson

Gym Crow

Underwater Conspiracy Weaving

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"This is from NPR's marketplace a few days ago.

2015 college graduates face best job market in years

The job market has been steadily improving over the past few years and is now better than it's been since the Great Recession for young college-educated entrants into the workforce. This is evident in the internship- and job-search situation today's college students face:

• Hiring of college graduates this year (2014-15) will be up by 16 percent over last year. The leading sectors are: information services (up 51 percent), finance and insurance (31 percent), business and scientific services (24 percent), government (24 percent), manufacturing (17 percent) and nonprofits (16 percent), according to a survey by Michigan State University.

• More than half of employers are offering signing bonuses for new college-graduate hires, the highest percentage in five years, according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).

• Engineering graduates will earn the highest average starting salary among all graduates in 2015, at $63,000 (petroleum engineers top out among engineering bachelor's degree recipients, at $80,600). The lowest-paid BA recipients, in humanities, will average $45,000 to start (NACE).

http://www.marketplace.org/topics/economy/2015-college-graduates-face-best-job-market-years">http://www.marketplace.org/topics/econo ... rket-years">http://www.marketplace.org/topics/economy/2015-college-graduates-face-best-job-market-years

Thank you Green_Hornet..

ac_smile

I wish you could post things like this more often.