The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hola from Mexico

Started by ghost, March 08, 2015, 09:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"We went in our rv and stayed in campgrounds in the Northern panhandle..

I did not know the Southern part of the state had large Mormon populations..

But even though it does, what do you mean by go figure Obvious Li?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/whiskMEaway/IdahoMap.jpg">

well it is just you always assume the mormons are mostly confined to Utah...so i was surprised to learn that southern idaho has a very large mormon pop...all our friends there were mormon.....caused a few problems with my chosen lifestyle but we got around it...... ac_bashful

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"We went in our rv and stayed in campgrounds in the Northern panhandle..

I did not know the Southern part of the state had large Mormon populations..

But even though it does, what do you mean by go figure Obvious Li?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/whiskMEaway/IdahoMap.jpg">

well it is just you always assume the mormons are mostly confined to Utah...so i was surprised to learn that southern idaho has a very large mormon pop...all our friends there were mormon.....caused a few problems with my chosen lifestyle but we got around it...... ac_bashful

Oh I see Obvious Li and thank you..

ac_smile

I did not know that about Southern Idaho.

Anonymous

I wonder how many overseas billionaires and foreign governments are financing white trailer trash for jihad? ac_rollseyes

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Idaho can be a rough place. Neo Nazi, Aryan in-breeder heaven.

My husband and his friends hunt elk, mule deer and bear in Northern Idaho and even for a big white guy like him it can be dangerous. He has told me that if you wander into an area that you shouldn't be in, you better have a good reason to be there because if not, you will disappear.

I don't like when he goes hunting there I much prefer him to stay in state or go south to Oregon or Utah.

A... no-go zone?

That's right shithead.

Funny thing about these "no-go zones" is they exist anywhere you have groups of people following a political or social ideology that is at odds with the rest of society. Now tell us again how they don't exist within Muslim communities that are known to foster radicalism.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"Idaho can be a rough place. Neo Nazi, Aryan in-breeder heaven.

My husband and his friends hunt elk, mule deer and bear in Northern Idaho and even for a big white guy like him it can be dangerous. He has told me that if you wander into an area that you shouldn't be in, you better have a good reason to be there because if not, you will disappear.

I don't like when he goes hunting there I much prefer him to stay in state or go south to Oregon or Utah.

A... no-go zone?

That's right shithead.

Funny thing about these "no-go zones" is they exist anywhere you have groups of people following a political or social ideology that is at odds with the rest of society. Now tell us again how they don't exist within Muslim communities that are known to foster radicalism.

My house is a no-go zone for the Islamic ideology and their apologists.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
A... no-go zone?

That's right shithead.

So what are you saying? Romero isn't coming over for a fried chicken anytime soon?  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

That's right shithead.

So what are you saying? Romero is coming over for a fried chicken anytime soon?  ac_toofunny

He is welcome anytime. Mommy and I will have him recognizing how evil Islam before he leaves. He'll be doing it in bloken engrishee too. ac_dance  ac_cool