Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Fuck Obongo, Netanyahu Wins Reelection

Started by Anonymous, March 18, 2015, 04:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"It's alright, it's not important. I wish we had a way to just merge the threads so we could all be in one place.

Do you mean you and Fash are exploring the possiblity of merging again?

Frost

No, just wishing there was a way to merge the content so everything would be in one place if we did.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"No, just wishing there was a way to merge the content so everything would be in one place if we did.

I see. I agree with Renee, it's a relaxed forum. Have you taken a look at VF lately. One word describes the that toilet....AWFUL!!

Frost

I glanced the other day when you mentioned it, I couldn't stay on there. i used to be able to tolerate it more, but it's not my bag of beans.

believe it or not, there is a lot worse.

Frost

I wonder how Obama is going to insult Netanyahu now, he's done it since he's been in office.

Usually the president will call, and congratulate a winner, like he did Putin, but I think the hate is more for this one.

Really any congratulation from him is an insult if he does, or does not.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I glanced the other day when you mentioned it, I couldn't stay on there. i used to be able to tolerate it more, but it's not my bag of beans.

believe it or not, there is a lot worse.

The most prolific posters now are oddstain and SMP. What a fucking treat. ac_rollseyes

Frost

I have been that on forums, and my own ac_bashful

You have to contribute something interesting is the hard part.

Bashing isn't something needed all the time as much as i like bashing some subjects.

Disruption threads really don't contribute as much as some people may think with the bashing.

Odinson has been a good poster on Our Forum, enjoyable really when there.

I guess it's the company maybe. SMP has even been nice in the Guest thread occasionally, and more is aloud there like on memebee.

Frost

Sorry gotta go a bit, hate to have hijacked the thread .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I have been that on forums, and my own ac_bashful

You have to contribute something interesting is the hard part.

Bashing isn't something needed all the time as much as i like bashing some subjects.

Disruption threads really don't contribute as much as some people may think with the bashing.

Odinson has been a good poster on Our Forum, enjoyable really when there.

I guess it's the company maybe. SMP has even been nice in the Guest thread occasionally, and more is aloud there like on memebee.

Oddstain was a threadbombing tool here. I guess he knows he can get away with it there as long as he keeps licking the hairs off the Serbian bipolar twat's flat white ass. You set boundaries and that's what makes your forum a good one.

eugene

Islamophobia, the last refuge of a scoundrel behind in the polls.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wor">http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wor ... e23514850/