Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Too Typical in our upsidedown diversity run amok

Started by cc, March 14, 2015, 06:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

http://www.ottawasun.com/2015/03/13/ottawa-farmer-fined-for-letting-muslims-slaughter-sheep-on-his-property">Cowardly Canadian Justice: Muslims slaughter sheep on kuffar's property, only the kuffar gets charged & convicted

.... On Oct. 26, 2012, Scissons sold three sheep to a group of Muslim men at his Ottawa-area farm. Three of the men then slaughtered the animals according to Islamic ritual in honour of the holiday Eid al-Adha.

The three men who did it weren't charged with any crime.

.... Scissons was convicted Wednesday of operating an unlicensed slaughterhouse and selling and transporting uninspected meat. He received a $1,250 fine.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"http://www.ottawasun.com/2015/03/13/ottawa-farmer-fined-for-letting-muslims-slaughter-sheep-on-his-property">Cowardly Canadian Justice: Muslims slaughter sheep on kuffar's property, only the kuffar gets charged & convicted

.... On Oct. 26, 2012, Scissons sold three sheep to a group of Muslim men at his Ottawa-area farm. Three of the men then slaughtered the animals according to Islamic ritual in honour of the holiday Eid al-Adha.

.... Scissons was convicted Wednesday of operating an unlicensed slaughterhouse and selling and transporting uninspected meat. He received a $1,250 fine.

Hold on a second here CC. We buy elk meat from a farm in New Sarepta(SE of Edmonton). Anyway, everything he sells must be inspected. You can give it away uninspected, but you cannot sell it.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"http://www.ottawasun.com/2015/03/13/ottawa-farmer-fined-for-letting-muslims-slaughter-sheep-on-his-property">Cowardly Canadian Justice: Muslims slaughter sheep on kuffar's property, only the kuffar gets charged & convicted

well we have repeatedly said this country is completely fucked up..it gets curiouser and curiouser every day.....  acc_devil

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

well we have repeatedly said this country is completely fucked up..it gets curiouser and curiouser every day.....  acc_devil

If I killed an elk on a farm I did not own, it would be the owner who was charged not me...and I am not even a muzzie.

Romero

Why would the Muslims be convicted of operating an unlicensed slaughterhouse and selling and transporting uninspected meat when it wasn't them but the farmer?

Where they operating an unlicensed slaughterhouse? No. Where they selling and transporting uninspected meat? No.

cc

^   The unearthly stench of rotting desperation ... ewe

Further proving the OP - "Too Typical in our upsidedown diversity run amok"

Romero

Why would the Muslims be charged with operating an unlicensed slaughterhouse when they weren't operating an unlicensed slaughterhouse? Why would the Muslims be charged with selling and transporting uninspected meat when they weren't selling and transporting uninspected meat?

Can you possibly explain why the Muslims should have been charged with crimes they didn't commit?

cc

Fuck you are dense ... or try to distort what others say TO DEFEND UGLY CRUEL ISLAM ... or both

I did not say they should be charged ... Not only did I NOT say that - in true fact I said NOTHING in the OP ..... again you distort falsely ... deliberately   ..... even though their Islamic CRUEL killing should be illegal .... may I suggest the rope and a very short drop as appropriate punishment for usual Islamic cruelty?

Muslims act, the farmer (NOT Islamic) WAS charged yet did nothing wrong ..... get it NOW?

------------------

Now, others feel otherwise:

"I never understood why these individuals were never charged," Andrews said. "They confirmed during the investigation that they broke several counts of the law. Mr. Scissons didn't participate (in the sacrifice). He doesn't have a building or any tools that he gave to the individuals to perform the slaughter.

I can only assume that the court wanted to avoid political fallout because (Scissons) is the only non-Muslim in this story."

In his decision, Judge Brian Mackey noted there "is no evidence that Mr. Scissons voluntarily wanted to break the law."

"I respect the process and decision of the court, but I remain resolute in the idea that my client didn't do anything and shouldn't be found guilty," Andrews said.

RW

I wish I could comment on this because I love legal cases but I have no idea what the law says or why it says it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Canadian Law # Diversity E5678 b - islamics shall not be charged for anything - non believers involved with islamics in any way should be charged with anything, including for what actions islamics do,  even if offense needs to be made up on the fly

RW

Sorry cc, I wish I could read that into this issue but I don't know what the defining laws are.  Do you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Sorry cc, I wish I could read that into this issue but I don't know what the defining laws are.  Do you?

I wish I knew more about law.

ac_umm