Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

2014-2015 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 15, 2015, 01:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTIwWDQzNw==/z/ciUAAOSwwTlUoVzn/$_35.JPG">

ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTIwWDQzNw==/z/ciUAAOSwwTlUoVzn/$_35.JPG">

ac_drinks

I was watching a few minutes of the Pens/Wings game. Detroit is up 4-zip.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"I was watching a few minutes of the Pens/Wings game. Detroit is up 4-zip.

There's a true Canadian!  ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I was watching a few minutes of the Pens/Wings game. Detroit is up 4-zip.

There's a true Canadian!  ac_drinks

To be honest, I'm not really into team sports much. I usually go once a year to see the OIlers play, but I'm not a true fan of the NHL.

@realAzhyaAryola

Shen, I was not either. Ice hockey was so foreign to me before until my son played it.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Shen, I was not either. Ice hockey was so foreign to me before until my son played it.

I have a son, so I guess I might change too. I definitely want him playing sports, that is for sure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Shen, I was not either. Ice hockey was so foreign to me before until my son played it.

My son plays sports too Azhya.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

How old is your son, Fash, and what type of sport is he playing?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"How old is your son, Fash, and what type of sport is he playing?

He will be ten this year and his favourite sport is baseball..

He also plays soccer and hockey..

My husband plays soccer and hockey too.

@realAzhyaAryola

My son is too old now for Junior Hockey. Last year was his last season with his Junior Hockey traveling team. Now he plays every other week with his friends or whenever their work schedules permit. They join others at a men's hockey game.

For many years, Fash, I was a proud hockey Mom of a player that scored goals. I also played the music so they called me a DJ Hockey Mom, hehe. His team mates respected me for that because I would play music they like. That was so much fun. I thoroughly enjoyed when he would appear on the local newspaper because he was a leader in goals. As his Mom, that sure made me proud. My heart would swell with pride that it felt like it was coming out of my chest, hehe. Good times.

You and Shen could have talented hockey players some day or athletes of whatever sport they choose.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"My son is too old now for Junior Hockey. Last year was his last season with his Junior Hockey traveling team. Now he plays every other week with his friends or whenever their work schedules permit. They join others at a men's hockey game.

For many years, Fash, I was a proud hockey Mom of a player that scored goals. I also played the music so they called me a DJ Hockey Mom, hehe. His team mates respected me for that because I would play music they like. That was so much fun. I thoroughly enjoyed when he would appear on the local newspaper because he was a leader in goals. As his Mom, that sure made me proud. My heart would swell with pride that it felt like it was coming out of my chest, hehe. Good times.

You and Shen could have talented hockey players some day or athletes of whatever sport they choose.

I would love for my son to have a professional hockey career..

That would be a dream come true for my husband and I as much as our son..

But, it is more important that he have an education to fall back on..

I am not an educated woman, so I know how hard life is without a degree.

@realAzhyaAryola

Washington is playing smart hockey! Caps 2, Boston zip, 2 minutes left in the 3rd period. Woohoo!
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Boston+Bruins+v+Washington+Capitals+IdbEHRSfSRnl.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Washington is playing smart hockey! Caps 2, Boston zip, 2 minutes left in the 3rd period. Woohoo!

Are the Washington Capitals your favourite team Azhya?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Washington is playing smart hockey! Caps 2, Boston zip, 2 minutes left in the 3rd period. Woohoo!

Do you ever go see the Caps play?