Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

2014-2015 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 15, 2015, 01:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Washington is playing smart hockey! Caps 2, Boston zip, 2 minutes left in the 3rd period. Woohoo!

Do you ever go see the Caps play?

It so expensive for us to see a hockey game as a family..

The ticket price, four return C train tickets, a hot dog and fountain drink for my children and popcorn comes to a total of over eight hundred dollars..

There was no chance of us seeing a hockey game this year.

Anonymous

How about those Leafs? ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"How about those Leafs? ac_lmfao

They are having a disappointing season.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Washington is playing smart hockey! Caps 2, Boston zip, 2 minutes left in the 3rd period. Woohoo!

Are the Washington Capitals your favourite team Azhya?

A loyal fan, Fash. ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Are the Washington Capitals your favourite team Azhya?

A loyal fan, Fash. ac_drinks

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh, yes, Shen. In the past, I used to go more but not as of late. I like kicking back on my couch when it's on TV. I like that more actually and then I can just retire after. If I went to the rink, I'd get home so late after. They have games during the day too so that had been fun. I'd go with my sons.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Oh, yes, Shen. In the past, I used to go more but not as of late. I like kicking back on my couch when it's on TV. I like that more actually and then I can just retire after. If I went to the rink, I'd get home so late after. They have games during the day too so that had been fun. I'd go with my sons.

We like watching a game on tv together too Azhya.

ac_smile

Anonymous

There's talk that Las Vegas WILL get a pro hockey team.

Anonymous

The Oilers actually won a game last night. They beat Toronto 4-1. ac_dance

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"There's talk that Las Vegas WILL get a pro hockey team.

I read that, Shen. I don't seem to have any feeling about it pro or con except I wish there are no more teams to be added but perhaps it's good? I don't know. More exposure to hockey in every city is a good thing, I suppose. Just don't resent the players for making so much money. In fact, hockey players earn the least money in all the pro sports.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"There's talk that Las Vegas WILL get a pro hockey team.

I read that, Shen. I don't seem to have any feeling about it pro or con except I wish there are no more teams to be added but perhaps it's good? I don't know. More exposure to hockey in every city is a good thing, I suppose. Just don't resent the players for making so much money. In fact, hockey players earn the least money in all the pro sports.

I did not know that Azhya.

ac_umm

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_umm

When I checked last it was but it may have changed, Fash. In 2014, Lebron James made 19.07 million compared to Alex Ovechkin who made 9 million.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

ac_umm

When I checked last it was but it may have changed, Fash. In 2014, Lebron James made 19.07 million compared to Alex Ovechkin who made 9 million.

Both figures are so extreme.

ac_wot

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Sick skillz.

I do not doubt that is true Azhya..

But as working people facing salary cuts or job termination I cannot relate to such an income.