The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

2014-2015 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 15, 2015, 01:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "How Rude"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "How Rude"GO WINGS GO

Hello How Rude..

ac_hithere

Welcome.

ac_smile

Hello again.

I am very happy you joined us..

I am cheering for Calgary, but welcome anyway.

ac_toofunny

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "easter bunny"Good heavens. She is touchy, isn't she.  ac_unsure

No. I am not touchy but I am allergic to stupid comments. The Caps were going strong until yesterday's game. This is also my thread and I will give any poster who posts in this thread a piece of my mind if I deem they deserve it.

As far as that poster is concerned, his or her comments about me are meaningless to me because he/she does not know me. I don't know him/her either but from what I have seen so far, he/she is not only ugly but wicked and malicious as well. If you say something stupid, don't be butt hurt if you get flamed for it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Sorry, Ro.

Congratulations, Fash.

Go Flames! Go Caps!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Tatterdamelion

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
... As far as that poster is concerned, his or her comments about me are meaningless to me because he/she does not know me. I don't know him/her either but from what I have seen so far, he/she is not only ugly but wicked and malicious as well...

I am not wicked or ugly or malicious or monstrous or stupid. Look at you first. I said I was sorry to offend you. You are a dirty birdy like many dirty people on this forum. Some women become mean at the beginning of a period but not a hockey period. Maybe Azia does not have any more darjeeling to put in her Le Creuset red teapot  to calm her sensitive nerves. Or maybe her two sons (9 +12) are not good at sports as much as she would like. Or her octogeneric husband does not lay her. Or she is bitter living with all her many imperfections and imperfect people around her and imperfect Washington hockey players.

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh yes, you are monstrous, hideous, malicious, wicked, and the epitome of ugly. You are also a spineless coward. Thank  you for showing us your own imperfections. Your "sorry" is as sincere as you are fake. I never bought it. Thanks to your repeated posts showing us what a true asshole you are. Keep it up, idiot. I want you to continue making a fool of yourself. Please go on. ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Sorry, Ro.

Congratulations, Fash.

Go Flames! Go Caps!

AA,

Are the Caps on to the next round? Who were/are they playing anyway?

Tatterdamelion

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Oh yes, you are monstrous, hideous, malicious, wicked, and the epitome of ugly. You are also a spineless coward. Thank  you for showing us your own imperfections. Your "sorry" is as sincere as you are fake. I never bought it. Thanks to your repeated posts showing us what a true asshole you are. Keep it up, idiot. I want you to continue making a fool of yourself. Please go on. ac_toofunny

I see now you are not well in the mind. I could not know about your mental sickness because many people do not talk about their sickness or pretend they do not have a mental sickness. I forgive you for your mean spirit because it is due to your mental sickness. You have called me names like a dirty birdy with no reasons to say all these mean things. I have been nice to everyone here since 2 years ago. I forgive you and I hope you are feeling better very soon and wish well for the hockey team you are voting for.

@realAzhyaAryola

You are the sick fuck here, moron! It's obvious with every garbage you post. You are enjoying this which reveals your twisted nature. This is how you get your jolies on. It's possibly the only chance you get attention. Piss off already. You are boring as hell. Don't feed me that forgiveness bullshit you plastic, fake asshole! Get help or see to it that your handler ups your meds!
@realAzhyaAryola

easter bunny

Quote from: "easter bunny"Good heavens. She is touchy, isn't she.  ac_unsure

No. I am not touchy but I am allergic to stupid comments. The Caps were going strong until yesterday's game. This is also my thread and I will give any poster who posts in this thread a piece of my mind if I deem they deserve it.

As far as that poster is concerned, his or her comments about me are meaningless to me because he/she does not know me. I don't know him/her either but from what I have seen so far, he/she is not only ugly but wicked and malicious as well. If you say something stupid, don't be butt hurt if you get flamed for it.

I just got the impression that you were a bit sensitive about your team and that comment looked to be tailor-made to irritate you. We Vancouverites have to desensitize ourselves to hockey or the playoffs will leave us traumatized.  ac_biggrin

@realAzhyaAryola

Therefore, I am right, bunny, that the said malicious poster had nothing but malice. Such a fake.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Congratulations, Fash.

Go Flames! Go Caps!

AA,

We will find out tomorrow night, Shen, who will advance to the next round, the Caps or the Islanders.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Congratulations, Fash.

Go Flames! Go Caps!

AA,

We will find out tomorrow night, Shen, who will advance to the next round, the Caps or the Islanders.

k, got it. About the only two players in that series I could name are Ovechkin and Tavares. Maybe more, but not off the top of my mind.

@realAzhyaAryola

Ramo

Gaudreau

Karlsson

Kane

Toews

Getzlaf

Datsyuk

Darling

Tatar

Perry

Price

Sedin Sedin

Subban

Byfuglien

Halak

Holtby

Zeemgus Girgensons

Niskanen
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Ramo

Gaudreau

Karlsson

Kane

Toews

Getzlaf

Datsyuk

Darling

Tatar

Perry

Price

Sedin Sedin

Subban

Byfuglien

Halak

Holtby

Zeemgus Girgensons

Niskanen

I thought Kane and Toews played for Chicago? ac_huh

@realAzhyaAryola

I added those I can think of.
@realAzhyaAryola