Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

2014-2015 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 15, 2015, 01:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "seoulbro"It's normal to cheer for the home town team. In our case it is the home country team.

Teams. In this playoff series, there are two left, the Canadiens and the Flames.

Two left and I cheer both of them on.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"That's good.

The Calgary vs Anaheim game is at 8 tonight.

@realAzhyaAryola

Ouch. Well, at least you have the advantage of home ice for the next two games.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Romero

Home advantage helped the Caps to a shutout against the NHL's best team and a 2-1 series lead!

Hopefully the Sea of Red will help out the Flames in Cowtown tomorrow.

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=200]D A M N ![/size]
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Finland defeats Slovakia 3-0.

Romero

Good luck tomorrow night, Azhya! Either way, with Washington having the most wins, you are the winner of the 1st annual Blue Cashew Playoff Challenge!

@realAzhyaAryola

Haha! Okay, Ro! Thanks! What is my prize!? Basket of cashews? Heheh. I had a pack of cashews last week, raw and natural. They were so good.  ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

Romero

Mmm, cashews are my favourite. I like them a little salty though.

You win bragging rights! But not right now as Fash and I are still pissed off our teams lost. Well, maybe not Fash. She seems to think it's not the end of the world for some reason.

@realAzhyaAryola

It's not for me either. Having lived in Chicago, I sure like the Blackhawks too and they have already advanced.  ac_drinks

I stay away from anything salty, Ro.
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Finland defeats Russia 3-2.

Russia plays against Sweden.

Swedes havent defeated the russian bear in 11years.

Tatterdamelion

http://i61.tinypic.com/149y25j.jpg">

The Wahington hockey players are going to Florida.

Anonymous

Montreal lost yesterday 4-1 and the series 4-2..

No Canadian teams are left now.

ac_crying

Odinson

Finland vs Czech republic 2-2.

Fucking russkie judges are dealing bullshit penalties..

It would be 3-2 for Finland but the russkies didnt accept the 3rd goal because of "blocking".

Now its 3-2 for Czech republic.