Replies: 7527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:02:48 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

2014-2015 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 15, 2015, 01:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

If we win against this ice hockey racism... The victory is sweeter.

Odinson

PC people are on the warpath because most of us are making racist comments about russkies..

Bullshit judges.. Bullshit penalties.

We should have won.. The judges dealed false penalties on finns.

They wanted us to lose..

They didnt give penalties to czech players when they were due.

Anonymous

It must be the start of the Stanley Cup finals by now?

@realAzhyaAryola

No, Fash, but there have been some incredible hockey games lately. East and West matches are now going to game 7. No one wants to lose. There is one game tonight. I forget who's playing. I want New York Rangers eliminated but they could advance.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No, Fash, but there have been some incredible hockey games lately. East and West matches are now going to game 7. No one wants to lose. There is one game tonight. I forget who's playing. I want New York Rangers eliminated but they could advance.

Of the remaining teams, who do you want to win?

@realAzhyaAryola

I like the Blackhawks to win first but I'll be glad also if the Ducks win. The Ducks's coach is our former Caps coach, Bruce Boudreau. I don't have a strong feeling for the Tampa Bay Lightning except I find it ironic that Martin St. Louis formerly of the Tampa Bay Lightning was traded to the New York Rangers and now his new team could be the next champ. He led the Lighting to a Stanley Cup championship in 2004. Now, he could be in another winning team. He should not have left Calgary.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I like the Blackhawks to win first but I'll be glad also if the Ducks win. The Ducks's coach is our former Caps coach, Bruce Boudreau. I don't have a strong feeling for the Tampa Bay Lightning except I find it ironic that Martin St. Louis formerly of the Tampa Bay Lightning was traded to the New York Rangers and now his new team could be the next champ. He led the Lighting to a Stanley Cup championship in 2004. Now, he could be in another winning team. He should not have left Calgary.

I don't have your knowledge of hockey Azhya..

But, of the remaining teams, I would like Chicago to win.

@realAzhyaAryola

After a scoreless two periods, Tampa Bay scores! The Rangers trail the Lightning 1-0 in the third period with only 10 minutes remaining.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Good night, Lundqvist! Good night, Madison Square Garden! Good night, New York!
@realAzhyaAryola

Romero

The look on Lundqvist at the end was heartbreaking. It's so tough. Seems so unfair that such a great player doesn't have a Stanley Cup practically given to him out of sheer awesomeness. The Rangers just couldn't get anything by Bishop. The Lightning goalie is intent on starting his own era.

Tampa Bay has been impressive. A real all-round game. Whoever wins tomorrow, it'll be an exciting finals!

There will never be another Madison Square Garden. The Canucks played a Stanley Cup game 7 there. Thanks for the memories, MSG!