The best topic

Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

2014-2015 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 15, 2015, 01:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

No score after the first period. Yikes!!! ac_wot  ac_dunno
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Romero

Big game, good luck! Vancouver's playing Chicago in The Madhouse in a few minutes.

@realAzhyaAryola

Good luck to your team too, Ro!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Damn, the Habs just scored. acc_angry
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_drinks  ac_dance Woohoo! It's a tie! 1-1! Joel Ward, you sonovagun!
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_drinks  ac_dance

Ovechkin scores! The Great 8! Woohoo! Washington 2, Montreal 1
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Good luck to your team too, Ro!

I hope it's a tie..

I don't want to see anyone disappointed.

@realAzhyaAryola

Alex Ovechkin just unseated Peter Bondra with the most Caps goals at 473 compared to Bondra's 472. Peter Bondra is such a class act, praising Alex Ovechkin for this Caps milestone while unseating him declaring, "I don't think I can ever be like Alex Ovechkin." Nice guy.
@realAzhyaAryola

Romero

Good for Ovie! And Peter Bondra is a class act.

I was lucky enough to be at the game where Henrik Sedin surpassed Markus Naslund as the all-time Canucks leading scorer.

Henrik, Daniel and Naslund are 1-2-3 in all-time Canucks scoring, and they're all from the small town of Örnsköldsvik, Sweden.

Can you believe that?! The twins obviously, but Naslund too? What are the odds?

@realAzhyaAryola

Wow! That must have been written in stone somewhere, Ro! Good for them and for you! ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Alex Ovechkin just unseated Peter Bondra with the most Caps goals at 473 compared to Bondra's 472. Peter Bondra is such a class act, praising Alex Ovechkin for this Caps milestone while unseating him declaring, "I don't think I can ever be like Alex Ovechkin." Nice guy.

Both are hall of famers Azhya.

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_drinks

Alex Ovechkin is on fire. He scores again and it's a tie, 3-3 in the third period. ac_dance
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"ac_drinks

Alex Ovechkin is on fire. He scores again and it's a tie, 3-3 in the third period. ac_dance

He and Steven Stamkos are the best goal scorers in the league.

Romero

Washington won in a shootout! They'll likely make the playoffs now. Azhya's probably still jumping up and down around her house.

Vancouver lost but it hasn't been a bad road trip so far.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola