The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Game of Thrones?

Started by Odinson, May 26, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Bricktop

Odinson

Plot twist..

Jon snow leads the army to invade essos..

Westeros just aint worth dying over.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I gather it's one of those shows like the Walking Dead that hooks viewers, not me though.

It does not make you better or worse than those of us who like it. I wouldn't call it being hooked either. We could be doing something else but we will make time to catch up on it eventually. We simply find it to be a fine work of art, drama, creativity, special effects, sheer genius. We can't wait to see how it all unfolds. It is something we all can relate to that you can't. That is all.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Jon Snow finds out he has been shagging his sibling. Yikes.
@realAzhyaAryola

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"If you want to know how to watch episodes as they cone out pm me and I'll point you in that direction.

I would have thought advocating and promoting theft in this forum would be forbidden.

Who said anything about theft?
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Jon Snow finds out he has been shagging his sibling. Yikes.

You would be too if your aunt looked like Dany.

Wazzzup

According to what I read Dany is John Snow's aunt.

The writer(s) of the show are into incest I guess.

Will she have to bend the knee, or bend over? acc_devil

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Jon Snow finds out he has been shagging his sibling. Yikes.

His AUNT!!!

His father is her brother!!!

:shock:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"If you want to know how to watch episodes as they cone out pm me and I'll point you in that direction.

I would have thought advocating and promoting theft in this forum would be forbidden.

Who said anything about theft?

I did.

If it's legit, post it so everyone can share.

Anonymous

Some of the ladies at work are talking about the new Game of Thrones season..

I wish it wasn't so violent, so I wouldn't feel left out.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

caskur

No, she is his Aunty, not a sister.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"Some of the ladies at work are talking about the new Game of Thrones season..

I wish it wasn't so violent, so I wouldn't feel left out.

It's graphic in parts... It's not really more violent than any other show really except it shows violence rather than pulls it off screen like other shows might to let your imaginatin fill in the rest.

You know, there is another new American TV show I like called 911. They aren't pulling unsavoury sceens either. Front line service people witness horrible scenes when they attend accidents. In the context of the story, there isn't much violence, it's just graphic hence talked about amongst fans.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol