The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Game of Thrones?

Started by Odinson, May 26, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Odinson"Apparently Kit Harrington suffered some kind of a mental breakdown after they finished filming season 8..

He has been Jon Snow for so long...

I wonder how they deal with the reality and the fantasy? They must get it all mixed up sometimes.

The actress who played Sansa is now happily married to one of the Jonas brothers.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Odinson"Apparently Kit Harrington suffered some kind of a mental breakdown after they finished filming season 8..

I wonder how they deal with the reality and the fantasy? They must get it all mixed up sometimes.

The actress who played Sansa is now happily married to one of the Jonas brothers.

They are paid very well to separate reality from fantasy.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"

They are paid very well to separate reality from fantasy.

I hope so. It must suck if you enjoy the job to have to accept the fact it is over. However, if you have been promoting fantasy for 10 years, it must get old after a while.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I never read the book. I am not sure if I ever will. Why was Robert Baratheon so angry that Lyanna Stark was kidnapped? Did Lyanna love him too? The series shows that Lyanna was in a love affair with Rhaegar Targaryen. That implies that perhaps she was not in love with Robert.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Here is Lord Eddard Stark portraying a transvestite in "Accused." He is such a talented actor.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I never read the book. I am not sure if I ever will. Why was Robert Baratheon so angry that Lyanna Stark was kidnapped? Did Lyanna love him too? The series shows that Lyanna was in a love affair with Rhaegar Targaryen. That implies that perhaps she was not in love with Robert.

She was semi attracted to Robert but she felt that a man like Robert could never be loyal..

Robert loved her but he would have loved many other women as well..

Rhaegar and Lyanna were in love.

As Robert and Lyanna were promised, Rhaegar stole Lyanna from Robert...

Hence the rebellion.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I never read the book. I am not sure if I ever will. Why was Robert Baratheon so angry that Lyanna Stark was kidnapped? Did Lyanna love him too? The series shows that Lyanna was in a love affair with Rhaegar Targaryen. That implies that perhaps she was not in love with Robert.

She was semi attracted to Robert but she felt that a man like Robert could never be loyal..

Hence the rebellion.

How come you know this? Did you read the entire book?
@realAzhyaAryola

caskur

Hence the rebellion.

If you google Game of Thrones Fandom, it tells you EVERYTHING... Try there.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Hence the rebellion.

caskur

ac_smile

caskur

Hi Fash,... I'm still sick...

I'm trying to get better.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Hi Fash,... I'm still sick...

I'm trying to get better.

What's wrong caskur?

:sad:

@realAzhyaAryola

Hence the rebellion.

I have been there but I have not come across this information. There are a lot of characters to read about. My question still stands for Odinson because I want to know if he read the book.
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Hence the rebellion.

I have been there but I have not come across this information. There are a lot of characters to read about. My question still stands for Odinson because I want to know if he read the book.

Endless hours spent on reading lore and watching lore videos.

I know everything..

I even know how to make Valyrian steel.

@realAzhyaAryola

Hence the rebellion.

Endless hours spent on reading lore and watching lore videos.

I know everything..

I even know how to make Valyrian steel.

Yeah, riiiiight.  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I feel cheated out of the "real" thing if the ending of Game of Thrones as we viewed it on HBO is not the ending that the writer had yet to write. I wish he wrote the damn ending.

My question would be:

Why did Jon Snow get banished to live among the wildlings if he was a rightful Targaryen heir? Why did he not remain with his Stark kin?
@realAzhyaAryola