The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Game of Thrones?

Started by Odinson, May 26, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

If any of you could be a Game of Thrones character, who would you choose?

I want to be the sword-wielding Arya Stark.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/40600000/Arya-Stark-7x04-The-Spoils-of-War-arya-stark-40619651-2833-4256.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I feel cheated out of the "real" thing if the ending of Game of Thrones as we viewed it on HBO is not the ending that the writer had yet to write. I wish he wrote the damn ending.

My question would be:

Why did Jon Snow get banished to live among the wildlings if he was a rightful Targaryen heir? Why did he not remain with his Stark kin?

It is left open I think in case a sequel occurs.

Being a King is boring... Giving the job to the cripple gives the cripple a purpose to breathe.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"If any of you could be a Game of Thrones character, who would you choose?

I want to be the sword-wielding Arya Stark.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/40600000/Arya-Stark-7x04-The-Spoils-of-War-arya-stark-40619651-2833-4256.jpg">

the eunuch Varys.

https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Varys">https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Varys
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Hi Fash,... I'm still sick...

I'm trying to get better.

You should come sit on old Herman's knees and drink some swish.

Odinson

I gotta start reading the books... Or listening the audiobooks..

To re-capture the magic of the show..

Odinson

I like how the Game of Thrones, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars communities take these fantasy shows so seriously.

You got detailed analysis on everything..

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Odinson"I like how the Game of Thrones, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars communities take these fantasy shows so seriously.

:thumbup:

Does this mean a great population of humans are into fantasy? Why do we like fantasy so much?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I cannot imagine not watching any of these great epic sagas. They are all awesome.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

"One does not simply walk into Mordor..."

">
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Odinson"I like how the Game of Thrones, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars communities take these fantasy shows so seriously.

Does this mean a great population of humans are into fantasy? Why do we like fantasy so much?

We like beautiful, incredible, extraordinary things..

Most of the lord of the rings landscapes can be found in real-life... But they are incredible and we like them..

Most people like fantasy... Fewer (but still in the millions) take it to the extremes..

caskur

I've got my aunty interested in watching GoT so she's watched the first season in it's entirety and has 3 eps to go before the 2nd season finishes.

Yesterday, (Sunday) we watched 7 eps in a row.... a binge.

I'm liking re-watching it all.

Apparently the last season DVDs comes out on the 4th of Dec so I only have 5 weeks to go before I have the full collection.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Story telling is an artform. Humans love art.

The ability to create is inborn...

As I said 15 years ago on the net to unbelievers... "how did the imagination, evolve?"

It didn't... We are made in the image of God... God creates and has given mankind the ability to create. It's a good gift.
- Andy Warhol

@realAzhyaAryola

https://media.tenor.com/images/73cd16e25e4406761214657ea20e2ffe/tenor.gif">
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

A prequel is coming on HBO! Wahoo!
@realAzhyaAryola