Replies: 7558
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:57:00 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by reaps the honest

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Herman on May 31, 2024, 11:30:28 PMOh I know the democRATs believe they are entitled to the keys to the white house. And in 2024 they will do anything to get those keys. But, this crosses a line.

Expect some countries to consider Biden an illegitimate president if he wins this way. I know Russia and China will put a question mark beside his presidency.
Many MEP's in Brussels walked out in disgust when Truedau spoke to the European parliament. I would expect a similar reaction to a second term Biden presidency if his opponent is jailed.

Sloan

Taken from the snowflake factory shoutbox just a few minutes ago

Dove: You are the SAME. On the other end. Just as bad.
20 minutes ago
Dove
Dove: Vitty is leftwing. He is no Trump supporter at all. But because he doesnt just echo the script....you guys lump him in with extreme Maga people. He doesnt even bother addressing it because he knows its useless to bother.
17 minutes ago
Dove
Dove: He knows its pointless to explain his stance.
17 minutes ago
Admin.
Admin.: Name calling does not win you any brownie buttons, you ignorant slut.
15 minutes ago
Dove
Dove: I havent called anyone names.
A moment ago

Have any of you ever noticed this phenomenon? That leftists become even more unhinged and angry when they get their way? It's as if that hole in their soul can never quite be filled.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

deport_liberals

His soul is as prolapsed as his sphincter.

He can't even wheel himself out to celebrate pride month.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: Sloan on June 01, 2024, 08:45:07 PMTaken from the snowflake factory shoutbox just a few minutes ago

Dove: You are the SAME. On the other end. Just as bad.
20 minutes ago
Dove
Dove: Vitty is leftwing. He is no Trump supporter at all. But because he doesnt just echo the script....you guys lump him in with extreme Maga people. He doesnt even bother addressing it because he knows its useless to bother.
17 minutes ago
Dove
Dove: He knows its pointless to explain his stance.
17 minutes ago
Admin.
Admin.: Name calling does not win you any brownie buttons, you ignorant slut.
15 minutes ago
Dove
Dove: I havent called anyone names.
A moment ago

Have any of you ever noticed this phenomenon? That leftists become even more unhinged and angry when they get their way? It's as if that hole in their soul can never quite be filled.
That is one unhinged outburst by Admin.

What I like about Garraty is he sticks to issues and reserves his attacks for the post and not the poster. He disagrees with my fiscal conservatism, but he doesn't call me a balding gook when we disagree. The hyper partisan TDS crew from CBT, but now at BF seem incapable of that kind of maturity.
Love Love x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Sloan on June 01, 2024, 08:45:07 PMHave any of you ever noticed this phenomenon? That leftists become even more unhinged and angry when they get their way? It's as if that hole in their soul can never quite be filled.

Actually I can't figger out why Left & Right in America hate each other so much.

And quite often they're both White, speak the same American English, share many of the same cultural experiences, watch the same TV shows.

...and yet the see the world completely different and when presented with the same incident their interpretation of it and reality are completely the opposite.

Brent

Quote from: deport_liberals on Today at 03:00:14 AMHis soul is as prolapsed as his sphincter.

He can't even wheel himself out to celebrate pride month.
He seems like a real piece of work.

Brent

Here comes Joe right on cue to wreck this thread with the usual none existent left vs right trolling crap.  :facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on June 01, 2024, 08:45:07 PMHave any of you ever noticed this phenomenon? That leftists become even more unhinged and angry when they get their way? It's as if that hole in their soul can never quite be filled.

Have we noticed? This is like asking us if each of us has noticed we have two arms.

Hey guise did you get a glimpse at those two airplanes that crashed into a pair of equal sized sky scrapers a few years back?

Of course we've fucking noticed.. it's not like these people have any level of depth whatsoever to them.

The only thing no so obvious is the underlying motive for such a rerouting of social norms. Under normal circumstance with normal people I'd be able to explain this conundrum to you with simple and logical facts. I would tell you that victory is both bitter & sweet, but mostly bitter, when one must use cheating as a means to obtain it.

However, for this to be true the subject must have at least a glimmer of honesty, integrity and honor. And therein lies the conundrum as anyone who knows that spastic cock lusting fecal fairy degenerate jellyfish knows full well he is a bottom feeding parasite capable of hosting none of the above.

So what's motivating the rage this time around? Self loathing, projection of the emptiness in his own soul or maybe it's the fact that the very next day Trump hauled in a cool 54 million dollars thus proving that not as many americans are willing to sink to the depths of his own deviance as he might have wished.

Cant say for sure

But I can assure you of one thing tho.

That jackass has sucked more cock than every last female portstar who's ever lived combined.

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: JOE on Today at 11:41:47 AMActually I can't figger out why Left & Right in America hate each other so much.

Then either you haven't "actually" thought about it or you're not "actually" being honest.

It's not a mystery. It's not a puzzle. It's not even hidden.

Just say you don't "actually" care and aren't going to "actually" waste any time looking into it. That's not against the law anywhere that I'm aware of. Ignoring something then pretending your ignorance is the result of that thing being complicated or obscure is essentially telling a lie.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

James Bond

Admin is wetting himself dreaming that the Democratic party might be able to finally end those pesky elections permanently by jailing everybody who does not support men in women's prisons and girl's locker rooms.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

James Bond

Admin, Lily, and Lotusbud are not celebrating the bump in donations Trump received or the 6% bump in Trump's approval ratings after the New York verdict.

Biggie Smiles

It's an outrage when their machinations don't kick off according to their plans isn't it?

A true travesty

Funny Funny x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Hate someone to besties lulz.  :crazy:   :laughinatu:  :crampe:  :dontknow:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List