Replies: 7446
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:59:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on Today at 08:46:53 PMPreaching to the choir there lol. I know it.

Thats why I'm hoping if they DO finally flip TX.....Trump flips NY. Even better if he gets NY and CA.

It will be hilarious  :crampe:

Nah, I don't want these rodent cocksuckers flipping any state.

Let them keep the shitholes that are irredeemable at this point and fester in the worlds they created. Leave good red states alone

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 08:50:54 PMone of the reasons I wanted Vivek

but noooooooooooooooo ultra right wing hicks just couldn't fathom the idea of voting for a little brown man.

I love Vivek. I hope to see more of him.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 08:51:53 PMNah, I don't want these rodent cocksuckers flipping any state.

Let them keep the shitholes that are irredeemable at this point and fester in the worlds they created. Leave good red states alone

I don't want them to either. If they get TX it's over unless Trump gets NY. Or CA. Or both.

Seeing them finally get TX that they worked so hard and so shitty for....piling in all those immigrants....just to see they lost a major state

You KNOW it would be funny lol

Dove

And the way no one cared about OH....the dems seem far too confident.

So I'm worried about TX for sure.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on Today at 08:54:49 PMI don't want them to either. If they get TX it's over unless Trump gets NY. Or CA. Or both.

Seeing them finally get TX that they worked so hard and so shitty for....piling in all those immigrants....just to see they lost a major state

You KNOW it would be funny lol

Hence the brilliance in Abbot shipping them to Chicago, NY and DC where they can tickle themselves pink deteriorating the quality of life at the tax payer expense for the assholes who vote in democrats  decade after decade with ZERO improvement to the systemic problems that plague them.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on Today at 08:55:55 PMAnd the way no one cared about OH....the dems seem far too confident.

So I'm worried about TX for sure.
When dems feel confident it's because the fix is in, NOT because the people are being given a transparent and fair chance to choose their leadership