Replies: 7462
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 25, 2024, 11:43:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

formosan

Quote from: Herman on May 24, 2024, 10:33:06 PMThe hard left parties in Canada play the race card too. So far, it is working even though it has produced no tangible improvement.
I was watching on Global federal news, our prime minister saying the leader of the oppostion's support coming from the racist far right.
:crazy:
too old to be a fashionista

Sloan

In this week's episode Lifestyles of the Betamales and Karens we have a very entertaining lineup.

On the Betamale side of the house we have

Stoopmajor still thinking Koreans are really smurfs and is under the impression that Theil's sperm has a high caloric profile.

X still thinks multi-syllable words are the real cause of prostate cancer

And on the menstruating Karen side of the fence are

The Pig using the quote function to assure Atomic Punk no less than 15 times that he isn't worth responding to at all.

And we now have a visual of the hellraising boogieman scratching on poor AIDSmin closet door at night

Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 24, 2024, 08:02:32 PMI am. We is tired here
If it is any consolation, there are so many people in your state who feel the same way.
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: Sloan on May 25, 2024, 11:59:16 AMStoopmajor still thinking Koreans are really smurfs and is under the impression that Theil's sperm has a high caloric profile.
I don't recall blowing inside Stoopmajor's mouth. I might have though. I was a tramp before I met Jo Jo.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Shen Li on May 24, 2024, 11:50:40 PMNorth American libtards wouldn't like it here. Racial harmony is the focus of the governing PAP. Pitting ethnic groups against each other would get Biden and True Dope arrested.
Good. Ship both of those turds off to Singapore.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on May 25, 2024, 08:25:13 PMGood. Ship both of those turds off to Singapore.
We don't want them fucking up The Lion City like they did their own countries.