Replies: 7523
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:28:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on May 29, 2024, 05:37:32 PM

Someone posted that before. It might have been Mel.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 29, 2024, 06:27:42 PMLibtards - always guilty of everything they accuse others of
Lotus, Admin, and Blurt have all posted blatantly racist pablum on this forum. I would add Seamajor too, but he only posts the few words he can spell and some of them are racial slurs.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 29, 2024, 09:09:07 AMThey're all pretty much the same. total morons whom you cannot have a reasonable discussion with
Eggs ackly

Blazor

Like I give a fuck about that place anymore lol, almost been a year since my last visit there.

This is my only forum the past year. And I hardly visit here these days.

When I do get on the internet, its usually to order shit, or look at memes while dropping the kids off at the pool lol.

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on Today at 12:08:08 AMLike I give a fuck about that place anymore lol, almost been a year since my last visit there.

This is my only forum the past year. And I hardly visit here these days.

When I do get on the internet, its usually to order shit, or look at memes while dropping the kids off at the pool lol.

Dropping the kids off at the pool???
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on Today at 12:09:53 AMDropping the kids off at the pool???

AKA dropping the Browns off at the Superbowl

Shen Li

I'm busy exploring my new city state. I also spend so much time in our pool I'm growing fins.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on Today at 12:22:29 AMI'm busy exploring my new city state. I also spend so much time in our pool I'm growing fins.

I'd be exploring too.

You should see if Hollywood wants to start remaking all the movie remakes they made with kneegrows, but this time..... with Asians! Just picture it.... The Lil Mermaid but instead it would be The Lil Chinkmaid, and when you get on land, you befriend a chicken, but the chicken runs into a chef, and he turns it into fried chicken, and he sings a song about it, which entices you, plus the aroma, and you cant help yourself, but simply MUST have some, and while dining on fried chicken, you meet a Prince that finds your greasy lips super sexay, and he whisks you away to his castle!!!

:crampe: