Replies: 7419
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:45:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 02:16:17 PMIt was the culmination of a few things. Making fun of his years spent in the bowels of navy boats sucking dick when he would otherwise want you to believe he was a real solider. Saying he looked like a sissy and more frail version of Olive Oyl and my hardline stances that faggots like him should not be allowed to piss in bathrooms next to little girls
He is fragile.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on Today at 02:18:35 PMFat Oak meatshields pedos?

As if I needed another reason not to like that vile slob.
that fat disgusting pig not only defends grown men who assault children but she also cheered the deaths of innocent children in Wisconsin over court ruling she didn't agree with. Said it was karma and basically served them right for being white and living in the same state where another child was exonerated for defending himself against pedophiles
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Aryan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 02:16:17 PMIt was the culmination of a few things. Making fun of his years spent in the bowels of navy boats sucking dick when he would otherwise want you to believe he was a real solider. Saying he looked like a sissy and more frail version of Olive Oyl and my hardline stances that faggots like him should not be allowed to piss in bathrooms next to little girls

The jokes about his gay navy dayz always struck a chord.  :crampe: 
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 02:27:08 PMThe jokes about his gay navy dayz always struck a chord.  :crampe: 
Yeah man... he really wanted people to believe he was more than just a DOD issued vagina to other faggots onboard

reaps the honest

Admin reminds me of the Eddie Murphy sketch.

(doc) Mr.Admin you have aids.

(admin) aids !!!! but I'm not a homosexual.

(doc) sure your not.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 02:21:05 PMthat fat disgusting pig not only defends grown men who assault children but she also cheered the deaths of innocent children in Wisconsin over court ruling she didn't agree with. Said it was karma and basically served them right for being white and living in the same state where another child was exonerated for defending himself against pedophiles
She is a sick fat fuck.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 02:21:05 PMthat fat disgusting pig not only defends grown men who assault children but she also cheered the deaths of innocent children in Wisconsin over court ruling she didn't agree with. Said it was karma and basically served them right for being white and living in the same state where another child was exonerated for defending himself against pedophiles

And let's not forget the classic " the IRA are freedom fighters.They never killed women and children ".  :crazy:  :crazy:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on Today at 02:41:57 PMAnd let's not forget the classic " the IRA are freedom fighters.They never killed women and children ".  :crazy:  :crazy:
that must have been after they banned me for making the snowflakes cry

that gross animal actually said that?

yeah, and idi amin was a saintly man who cherished the sanctity of human life.

what an asshole
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: reaps the honest on Today at 02:35:03 PMAdmin reminds me of the Eddie Murphy sketch.

(doc) Mr.Admin you have aids.

(admin) aids !!!! but I'm not a homosexual.

(doc) sure your not.
:crampe: