Replies: 7350
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 17, 2024, 04:54:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 41 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

James Bond

Quote from: Aylana on May 16, 2024, 02:47:38 PM7 more people than are posting at the Blue Cashew.
That is counting all of Bf's alts three times each and Admin twice because he lives on that forum.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

James Bond

Quote from: reaps the honest on May 16, 2024, 04:06:38 PMRemember Flynn posted a screen shot of that losers accounts he runs on there to make it look busy lmao.

It's just all the tard libs and b/f's alts  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:
They are the cool kids, so says Fox Mulder.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on May 16, 2024, 06:53:51 PMThat is counting all of Bf's alts three times each and Admin twice because he lives on that forum.
If that forum ever does integrate AI the members online will increase by 22 users every time Pig logs in for accuracy sake

Herman

Quote from: James Bond on May 16, 2024, 06:53:51 PMThat is counting all of Bf's alts three times each and Admin twice because he lives on that forum.
When that unstable wanker who owns that forum let guests view it, Apegirl was always there.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on May 16, 2024, 08:08:27 PMWhen that unstable wanker who owns that forum let guests view it, Apegirl was always there.

he's forum fungus  :crampe:

He's a queer cripple... you know that right?

not even kidding here. Fat Oak told me that a few years back

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 16, 2024, 08:23:07 PMhe's forum fungus  :crampe:

He is a cripple? He is a useless sack of shit.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on May 16, 2024, 08:24:24 PMHe is a cripple? He is a useless sack of shit.
Yep

rarely leaves the house

and it wasn't like it was some wartime injury either because the guy was a potato peeler and then went on to work as some lowly clerk in a used car dealership

talk about an absolute fucking nobody, eh?
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 16, 2024, 08:25:45 PMYep

rarely leaves the house

and it wasn't like it was some wartime injury either because the guy was a potato peeler and then went on to work as some lowly clerk in a used car dealership

talk about an absolute fucking nobody, eh?
He was a lazy asshole all his life and now he expects the deplorables he hates to pay for his internet connection so he can post TDS memes all day. What a piece of shit.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on May 16, 2024, 08:32:02 PMHe was a lazy asshole all his life and now he expects the deplorables he hates to pay for his internet connection so he can post TDS memes all day. What a piece of shit.
BINGO!

BULLSEYE

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 16, 2024, 08:23:07 PMhe's forum fungus  :crampe:

This is why I oppose universal suffrage. Parasites like him shouldn't have any say in how other people's money is spent.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Reminder

Admin is a sissy cock licker who supports grown men showering with little girls

Aryan

He's lanky from what I gather, so it's likely true. He's probs got bad knees or something, plus the years of taking it dry up the ass will have taken it's toll.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on May 17, 2024, 10:34:18 AMHe's lanky from what I gather, so it's likely true. He's probs got bad knees or something, plus the years of taking it dry up the ass will have taken it's toll.
Well, if you think about it operationally, it does make sense. All those years spent dedicated to a post at the gloryhole and in the bowels of navy boats he would have spent a significant amount of time on those knees

so yeah, wear and tear and all of that.

lolz

deport_liberals

He doesn't make noise when he farts and he has to pee sitting down.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on May 17, 2024, 03:17:14 PMHe doesn't make noise when he farts and he has to pee sitting down.
and when he takes a shit it's all net