The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Laughter Lounge

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 17, 2015, 07:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Why there are no black NASCAR drivers. David Letterman may be in trouble with NASCAR.

David Letterman may not get any flack from NASCAR, but I'll bet he does get some 'flack' from the NAACP, and others such as Al Sharpton and the Rev. Jackson will absolutely go nuts.

David Letterman's Top 10 reasons why there are no black NASCAR drivers:

# 10 - Have to sit upright while driving.

# 9 - Pistol won't stay under front seat.

# 8 - Engine noise drowns out the rap music.

# 7 - Pit crew can't work on car while holding up pants at the same time.

# 6 - They keep trying to carjack Dale Earnhardt Jr.

# 5 - Police cars on track interfere with race.

# 4 - No passenger seat for the Ho.

# 3 - No Cadillac's approved for competition.

# 2 - When they crash their cars, they bail out & run.

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON WHY BLACKS CAN'T BE IN NASCAR

# 1 - They can't wear their helmets sideways.

ac_tongue

David Letterman said this?

ac_huh

@realAzhyaAryola

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 C.

The Russians used a pencil.

ac_tongue
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_toofunny

To surprise her husband, an executive's wife stopped by his office.

When she opened the door, she found him with his secretary sitting on his lap.

Without hesitating, he dictated, "And in conclusion, gentlemen, budget cuts or no budget cuts, I cannot continue to operate this office with just one chair."
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"ac_toofunny

To surprise her husband, an executive's wife stopped by his office.

When she opened the door, she found him with his secretary sitting on his lap.

Without hesitating, he dictated, "And in conclusion, gentlemen, budget cuts or no budget cuts, I cannot continue to operate this office with just one chair."

ac_toofunny

@realAzhyaAryola

A woman was taking an afternoon nap. When she woke up, she told her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace. What do you think it means?" "You'll know tonight," he said. That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it to find a book entitled, "The Meaning of Dreams."

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Man telling a joke:

"I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her boobs.

"Really" she  said, "Go on then...try."  

After about  thirty seconds of fondling she began to lose patience and said, "Come on, what day was I born?"  

I said, "Yesterday."

When you are over sixty, who gives a  shit?"

I'm over 60!!!

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Why there are no black NASCAR drivers. David Letterman may be in trouble with NASCAR.

David Letterman may not get any flack from NASCAR, but I'll bet he does get some 'flack' from the NAACP, and others such as Al Sharpton and the Rev. Jackson will absolutely go nuts.

David Letterman's Top 10 reasons why there are no black NASCAR drivers:

# 10 - Have to sit upright while driving.

# 9 - Pistol won't stay under front seat.

# 8 - Engine noise drowns out the rap music.

# 7 - Pit crew can't work on car while holding up pants at the same time.

# 6 - They keep trying to carjack Dale Earnhardt Jr.

# 5 - Police cars on track interfere with race.

# 4 - No passenger seat for the Ho.

# 3 - No Cadillac's approved for competition.

# 2 - When they crash their cars, they bail out & run.

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON WHY BLACKS CAN'T BE IN NASCAR

# 1 - They can't wear their helmets sideways.

ac_tongue

David Letterman said this?

ac_huh

Well he's done it now. He'll never be invited back to the show.  ac_wot

easter bunny

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 C.

The Russians used a pencil.

ac_tongue
That sounds about right.  ac_biggrin

RW

You have to see the kids at the end.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQpbzQ6gzs
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1976917_10151932371881249_2011643293_n.jpg?oh=ac48ff8ab25421979b2be7589c2b1452&oe=55BA8ED4&__gda__=1437260041_1117032eae8a89f1d68dcda92cf34fb1">
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11039306_704385939666342_42904609653910912_n.jpg?oh=59c429b243344dea98cd579987fa1045&oe=559EFA1D&__gda__=1437236252_3513dcd2ab9872366bff404a649cc663">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11081138_886800178029011_2959046100006842002_n.png?oh=22df969e4c415cfef4b218ad00f6cbfb&oe=55A5A4F3&__gda__=1436955979_009cef3449c8614a265600350a187d63">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Haha, my daughter had a babysitting job for a few years and and she told me she's never having kids, instead she'll get a dog. I told her get a puppy, it's like the same thing as a kid lol