Replies: 7546
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:27:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Laughter Lounge

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 17, 2015, 07:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Mom and I were hungry and craving Austrian food. We ordered sauerkraut, but the wurst is yet to come.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Cronus

the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Oliver the Second

Wanna get away but stay woke? Fly Southwoke Airlines!

https://southwoke.com/

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

For the Americans, the fella on the left is Cnadian Conservative party leader Pierre Pollivere.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on August 26, 2023, 10:28:57 PMFor the Americans, the fella on the left is Cnadian Conservative party leader Pierre Pollivere.

I didn't know PP had biceps.

Herman

A dentist and a manicurist got married. It did not work out. They fought tooth and nail.

Oerdin

Jesus Christ, this would be funny if it wasn't so fucking stupid.

https://youtu.be/qJdoK9VpzGc?si=lo-qAD2hOQ3DdBzY

kiebers

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone