The best topic

Replies: 7350
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 17, 2024, 04:54:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Laughter Lounge

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 17, 2015, 07:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Funny Funny x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Dove on September 15, 2023, 02:14:11 AMhttps://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU?si=hQn9U5Yv1jASgvJR

This is the funniest arrest I've ever seen  :crampe:

I usually find it funny when an a cop/thug harasses or bullies someone, and they victim immediately makes the aggressor the new victim... but cops can't be victims.. not in their official capacity.

It's merely part of animal husbandry... weeding out the undesirable stock (which is approximately 80% in Western police forces).

***spit***

If I said I hate the motherfuckers, it would be an understatement.

They're the largest street gang on the globe.

In Mad Max and related movies, Mel Gibson, ex cop, is running around in a post apocalyptic world just trying to survive.

When I watch those movies, part of me cheers for him dying a grisly and sordid death to atone for his numerous past occupational sins.

I treat these motherfuckers with the polite and unhelpful contempt they deserve  any time they present for a goal using their newest plasticine Jedi mind tricks seminar.

Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood on September 15, 2023, 04:03:43 AMI usually find it funny when an a cop/thug harasses or bullies someone, and they victim immediately makes the aggressor the new victim... but cops can't be victims.. not in their official capacity.

It's merely part of animal husbandry... weeding out the undesirable stock (which is approximately 80% in Western police forces).

***spit***

If I said I hate the motherfuckers, it would be an understatement.

They're the largest street gang on the globe.

In Mad Max and related movies, Mel Gibson, ex cop, is running around in a post apocalyptic world just trying to survive.

When I watch those movies, part of me cheers for him dying a grisly and sordid death to atone for his numerous past occupational sins.

I treat these motherfuckers with the polite and unhelpful contempt they deserve  any time they present for a goal using their newest plasticine Jedi mind tricks seminar.

Oh I get it but oh man....how did any of those cops even keep a straight face? I'd have fucking lost it the minute he went "A meal?! A succulent Chinese MEAL?"  :crampe:

I'd have been like ....this guy can't be real lol.

Me and my bf watched this like 20 times and now we quoting him at random lol.  I got called a "succulent Irish meal" by a man who nails that whole accent lol.

Dove

DKG

Quote from: Dove on September 15, 2023, 08:01:17 AMhttps://youtu.be/tu4d_xsdNzM?si=illInSaqtRjBSoI2

Bahahaha. The story behind it
I would like to see Biden attempt that. But, he would be lucky to get six people to attend a rally.

kiebers

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Thiel

Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

kiebers

Peter Pig wasn't feeling well, so he went into the hospital. His wife, Petra Pig was worried about him, so she went in every day to check on him.

The doctor met her just outside his door one morning and said "Good News, Mrs. Pig. Your husband has been cured."

Petra Pig's spirits were lifted, and she ran into the room as happy as could be. Her happiness turned to horror as she looked on the bed. Her husband had indeed been cured. There sat two whole hams and five pounds of bacon.
:rimshot:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

An aerobics session goes completely sideways...

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oliver the Second

A cannibal was walking through the jungle and came upon a restaurant operated by a fellow cannibal. Feeling somewhat hungry, he sat down and looked over the menu...

+ Tourist: $5
+ Broiled Missionary: $10.00
+ Fried Explorer: $15.00
+ Baked Politician: $100.00

The cannibal called the waiter over and asked, 'Why such a price difference for the Politician?"

The cook replied, "Have you ever tried to clean one? They're so full of shit it takes all morning."
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Oliver the Second on November 01, 2023, 07:19:01 PMA cannibal was walking through the jungle and came upon a restaurant operated by a fellow cannibal. Feeling somewhat hungry, he sat down and looked over the menu...

+ Tourist: $5
+ Broiled Missionary: $10.00
+ Fried Explorer: $15.00
+ Baked Politician: $100.00

The cannibal called the waiter over and asked, 'Why such a price difference for the Politician?"

The cook replied, "Have you ever tried to clean one? They're so full of shit it takes all morning."
That is true.