The best topic

Replies: 6955
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 03, 2024, 08:42:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Laughter Lounge

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 17, 2015, 07:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 02, 2023, 01:00:58 PMOh I know, I had a look at their brand stable and figured I could forego the asking price of a bottle of Kaluha for the purposes of piffing alcoholic milkshakes at the wokel contingent of the nearby university.

Thankfully none of their other shit interests me either. Shits getting so bad tho, I feel like I need to make product ban flash cards to use when I go to the store.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar on December 02, 2023, 01:43:02 PMThankfully none of their other shit interests me either. Shits getting so bad tho, I feel like I need to make product ban flash cards to use when I go to the store.
I hear you there, I've thought of saving their brand pages to my phone as a quick reminder, but it's not strictly necessary for me since I've gravitated towards being a patron of local (and independent) brewers and distillers. Much less chance of running into woke agenda, plus I'm keeping my money more or less local and in my own small way contributing to my local community. This pleases both my sensibilities and palate; the big conglomerates are welcome to glomm on to whatever retardation they care to, they don't get a place on my table or my television set and that's a-ok with me.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

LIVE from London... the inaugural Langdon Park Tower Hamlets Ladder Match!!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1733229924117340484

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

I have often wondered why liberals are referred to as the left and conservatives as the right. Then I found this bible verse.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right but the heart of the fool to the left.
Ecclisiastes 10:2
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Herman

Jim Crow Jow saw his shadow today. That means one more year of tyranny and incompetence.

Herman

Kingoffrogs

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 08, 2023, 08:41:49 PMLIVE from London... the inaugural Langdon Park Tower Hamlets Ladder Match!!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1733229924117340484
How much of a nonce do you have to be to even care?

This behavior is reminiscent of those who choose to avoid walking up a staircase painted with the LGBTBBQ flag.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Oerdin

Good for him.  People who celebrate Islamic terrorists should be deported.

Shen Li

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Garraty_47

Too funny not to Share...

Funny Funny x 1 View List