Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

The Pulse

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 18, 2015, 07:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "RW"I'm sure Leo has heard worse from better but do you guys remember a bit ago where there wasn't all this fighting and shit in a million threads?  I don't want some knitting circle but fighting ain't gonna get us far.  Just sayin....

Agreed, its best just to put him on ignore.....

Oscar will get the hint that was my intention. we will see.

On a brighter note, the new site is AWESOME , i got wet just lookin gin there. (dont like the Blue color tho)

RW

It needs work yet.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "RW"I'm sure Leo has heard worse from better but do you guys remember a bit ago where there wasn't all this fighting and shit in a million threads?  I don't want some knitting circle but fighting ain't gonna get us far.  Just sayin....

On a brighter note, the new site is AWESOME , i got wet just lookin gin there. (dont like the Blue color tho)

What colour did you expect considering the name?

BTW, despite what people think, I am not looking for a fight. That guy is a snake though. He knows we could not pull that shit over there, but he thinks he should have the right to post garbage here after talking crap about us all day to his mommy? Fuck him, he's a snake and an idiot.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

What colour did you expect considering the name?

BTW, despite what people think, I am not looking for a fight. That guy is a snake though. He knows we could not pull that shit over there, but he thinks he should have the right to post garbage here after talking crap about us all day to his mommy? Fuck him, he's a snake and an idiot.

I like Blue, i Like the name The Blue Cashew, What i said was i dont like THAT color of blue, i should have said Shade.

RW

I didn't pick the colour actually :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"I didn't pick the colour actually :)

just an opinion, its fine.

RW

Shen, I'm not wanting a fight with you but how many times has this group done the same thing over there?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I want feedback!!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Shen, I'm not wanting a fight with you but how many times has this group done the same thing over there?

Maybe you shit disturbers have, but I am sweeter than fucking sugar.  ac_tongue

Srsly though, it is the shit he has been saying about you, Sox and accusing Fash of throwing Munday under the bus. He picked the wrong time to come here and be an idiot.

RW

They have said a lot worse to us on the boards directly and if Oscar wants to believe Munday so be it.  We all know Munday acted like a little bitch and should be embarrassed beyond belief.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"They have said a lot worse to us on the boards directly and if Oscar wants to believe Munday so be it.  We all know Munday acted like a little bitch and should be embarrassed beyond belief.

You know while i was searching for Oscars post saying that he was Wambo, I found back at the begining of the thread where Evs offered Munday to come there while he was still a mod here, He was "waiting" for Fashy to over rule him so he could leave here. I think it was HIS plan all along.

Thats how i see it.

RW

Probably.  He's a POS.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"Probably.  He's a POS.

Just deleted the Link to VF- Onward and upward.  ac_drinks

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"They have said a lot worse to us on the boards directly and if Oscar wants to believe Munday so be it.  We all know Munday acted like a little bitch and should be embarrassed beyond belief.

You know while i was searching for Oscars post saying that he was Wambo, I found back at the begining of the thread where Evs offered Munday to come there while he was still a mod here, He was "waiting" for Fashy to over rule him so he could leave here. I think it was HIS plan all along.

Thats how i see it.

WHAT?? ac_wot