The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Pulse

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 18, 2015, 07:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

priscilla1961

[media]
">
[/media]
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Renee

Renee

Renee

I know it's none of my business but is it my imagination or has this thread become a neglected patch of weeds?

It looks to me that of the 76 pages, at least 60 pages are made up of broken links or videos that no longer exist.

It also looks like a lot of the Art, Hard Rock sub is the same once you get past the 1st page.

Not sure if anyone is aware but you could probably elicit the services of the worlds best mod to clean this shit up. It will give him something to do around here that is worthwhile and useful for a change... ac_toofunny

priscilla1961

priscilla1961

Renee

Some new stuff by the Old 97s

">

Renee

New stuff from Dawes.

">

Renee

I first heard this band in Jr High...They are still one of my faves.

">

Renee

Renee

Anonymous

Print
User actions