Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Starbucks pulls plug on effort to solve racism in America

Started by Anonymous, March 23, 2015, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"My Ex loved Starfucks!  Maybe it was the price subconsciously directing her towards it!  It's more expensive, so it must be better!

McDonald's coffee is better, for less price...  How dare she ever drink that swill though...  Bitch.

Expensive = good; shades of $200 dollar salt and pepper shakers, eh Mel?  ac_umm

Oh my, that is far too much money to spend on something unnecessary.

ac_huh

Yeah but they are real special. Made in France out of authentic wood and the pepper shaker has a compass built into it in case Mel gets lost in the dining room of his condo.

The guy is an idiot. Don't even begin to try and figure it out.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

reel

Quote from: "Renee"Yeah but they are real special. Made in France out of authentic wood and the pepper shaker has a compass built into it in case Mel gets lost in the dining room of his condo.

Authentic wood.   ac_toofunny

Any of you guys have a decent grinder?  I've never had a grinder, but I want one.  I understand the $5 chopper kinds are a waste of time, but a burr grinder seems to be upwards of $80.  Is it worth it?  Wifey says no, it's too expensive, but then wants to buy the $1200 super automatic when really all we need is a grinder, so her opinion has been deemed unreliable on this subject.

Anonymous

Expensive = good; shades of $200 dollar salt and pepper shakers, eh Mel?  ac_umm

Oh my, that is far too much money to spend on something unnecessary.

ac_huh

Yeah but they are real special. Made in France out of authentic wood and the pepper shaker has a compass built into it in case Mel gets lost in the dining room of his condo.

I am would feel shame if I spent that much money so unnecessarily on myself.

ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"
Quote from: "Renee"Yeah but they are real special. Made in France out of authentic wood and the pepper shaker has a compass built into it in case Mel gets lost in the dining room of his condo.

Any of you guys have a decent grinder?  I've never had a grinder, but I want one.  I understand the $5 chopper kinds are a waste of time, but a burr grinder seems to be upwards of $80.  Is it worth it?  Wifey says no, it's too expensive, but then wants to buy the $1200 super automatic when really all we need is a grinder, so her opinion has been deemed unreliable on this subject.

Hello reel, it's so nice to see you again.

ac_hithere

keeper

Quote from: "reel"

Hi Reel, I bought a nice grinder from Wallmart 3 years ago. I have prolly ground a 100lb bag worth of beans since i have got it and its still going strong.

I think it was $60 bucks.

ac_drinks

Leopardsocks

Would someone..anyone...point me to a nation consisting of 2 distinct racial groups where racism does not exist, and harmony is the norm?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Would someone..anyone...point me to a nation consisting of 2 distinct racial groups where racism does not exist, and harmony is the norm?

Hello Leopardsocks, it is nice to see you here.

ac_smile

easter bunny

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Would someone..anyone...point me to a nation consisting of 2 distinct racial groups where racism does not exist, and harmony is the norm?

G'day Socks! Hope you're well! ac_smile

To answer your question that would be a bit like asking for a country where people don't get sick.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

To answer your question that would be a bit like asking for a country where people don't get sick.

I know you are most likely right easter bunny, but I will do anything I can to try and make where I live like that.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

easter bunny

I know you are most likely right easter bunny, but I will do anything I can to try and make where I live like that.
There you go again. You always know just what to say.  ac_wub

Anonymous

There you go again. You always know just what to say.  ac_wub

ac_blush

easter bunny

Racism could be a survival response that happens when there aren't enough resources to go around. People will look for any reason to include themselves in the group that should survive. If they all look the same then they need another way to differentiate themselves - belief systems for instance. It should never come into play when there are ample resources for all. It's obsolete now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"Racism could be a survival response that happens when there aren't enough resources to go around. People will look for any reason to include themselves in the group that should survive. If they all look the same then they need another way to differentiate themselves - belief systems for instance. It should never come into play when there are ample resources for all. It's obsolete now.

It most certainly is easter bunny.

easter bunny

Quote from: "easter bunny"Racism could be a survival response that happens when there aren't enough resources to go around. People will look for any reason to include themselves in the group that should survive. If they all look the same then they need another way to differentiate themselves - belief systems for instance. It should never come into play when there are ample resources for all. It's obsolete now.

It most certainly is easter bunny.
ac_smile