Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Is this racist....

Started by Obvious Li, October 29, 2012, 07:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

on my travels out to vanwappiskat we usually grabbed breakfast at ronny's.....whether it was in Sask.,Alta. or B.C. the restaurants were staffed exclusively by philipinas...no local white kids that i could see.....here's the thing...on several occasions i just simply could not understand what the girl was saying through the drive through speaker and had to physically go into the establishment to order our food...this really pissed me off....shouldn't they at least put someone on speaker duty that can speak pronounceable engrish.....aren't i allowed to demand that i receive english services in my own fucking country ???/ WTF.... whats going on.??? Is this racist thought ?? do i need sensitivity training ???

signed

obvious li not a troll

Laughing Out Loud

Not racist just common sense to want service in the Queen's good engrishee.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Lotus Lady"Not racist just common sense to want service in the Queen's good engrishee.

yes, agreed.....double positive ???.....i love the fact that western canada is attracting immigrants from many different cultures...... but we gotta tighten the rules....we can teach anyone pretty much anything..but we need to do it in english...nest-ce-pas

Laughing Out Loud

Securious

too many already mate, time to sort them out and put them to work [with working skills]