Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Women who refuse to shave.

Started by keeper, March 26, 2015, 08:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I like my pits shaved, they stink less when I sweat lol. As for my legs, I will often keep my winter fur to stay warmer when we keep the heat off   ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"I like my pits shaved, they stink less when I sweat lol. As for my legs, I will often keep my winter fur to stay warmer when we keep the heat off   ac_dance

ac_toofunny

Oh Annie, Thats both funny and gross dear......  ac_dance

Annie

Yes I know, I have a knack for being funny and gross hehehe  ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Saltydog

Annie

Saltydog

Annie

Ok I'm dumb on some things but I don't care...what's philistines?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ok I'm dumb on some things but I don't care...what's philistines?

You!

Annie

To you I may seem dumb but to the people who matter like my family I am not so blaahh lolol

Saltydog

Philistines are people devoid of learning and scholarly intellect.

I am sure some of you are still nice people.

Annie

Well that I am not because I am always reading and researching and learning.  And no one can ever know enough anyways ;-)

Annie

Saltydog

Annie

Saltydog

Quote from: "Annie"sure!

Bad stuff....Just say no.