News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A dear friends Father n law drowned Sunday night!

Started by Superchecker, April 07, 2015, 06:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superchecker

A woman I've known since high school is married to a son of the guy who drowned Sunday night, trying to save his wife who fell into the Fraser River... She survived, and he disappeared until his body was found yesterday near the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal...
<t></t>

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

OMG, that's so tragic. I'm very sorry to hear that.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

That is horribly sad. Sorry to hear this, Super.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"A woman I've known since high school is married to a son of the guy who drowned Sunday night, trying to save his wife who fell into the Fraser River... She survived, and he disappeared until his body was found yesterday near the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal...

That is terrible Superchecker.

ac_crying

easter bunny

What an awful thing to happen. I'm so sorry. =(

Anonymous

I heard about this on the news.  The wife fell in, he jumped in to save her, and he ended up drowning while she ended up getting pulled up on the dock by her neighbours...

He was a somewhat successful businessman.  I hope the police don't rule out the fact that she could have very easily orchestrated his 'accidental' death, for personal benefit.  Happens more than we think, or will care to admit...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"A woman I've known since high school is married to a son of the guy who drowned Sunday night, trying to save his wife who fell into the Fraser River... She survived, and he disappeared until his body was found yesterday near the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal...

That sucks Sup. Being a hero is risky business.

keeper