Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

We all like a good mystery, no?

Started by Anonymous, March 31, 2015, 05:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Here's one!  And yes, it is all facts, as far as I can tell.  No bullshit theories...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVHFHIP9eWk

Renee

The answer is obvious. They were partying in the woods, drank a bunch bad homemade vodka, got poisoned and started to hallucinate. They did all kinds of crazy shit like climbing trees, building snow forts in the dark and took their clothes off and died in the subzero temps.

Better watch out Mel or the same might happen to you if you don't lay off the bottom shelf rot gut.

Why the hell does everyone have to attribute stuff like this to aliens, secret military operations, ghosts or fucking bigfoot? Why......because we are stupid and we're always looking for the lowest and most sensationalized form of entertainment imaginable.

No mystery here, it's just a bunch of stupid college kids, being stupid and they paid the ultimate price for their stupidity. It happens all the time and in fact, when I look back, it's a wonder I'm alive.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Spock 1991