Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The King of all Terror, the Emperor of All Maladies--Cancer

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 30, 2015, 09:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Catch it on PBS tonight Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night. A 3-part documentary on Cancer: The Emperor of All Maladies, based on the Pulitzer Prize-winning book by Siddhartha Mukherjee, tells the complete story of cancer, from its first description in an ancient Egyptian scroll to the gleaming laboratories of modern research institutions. At six hours, the film interweaves a sweeping historical narrative; with intimate stories about contemporary patients; and an investigation into the latest scientific breakthroughs that may have brought us, at long last, to the brink of lasting cures.

">https://youtu.be/L9lIsNkfQsM
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

More on this tonight, Part 2. Informative content.  ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Okay, ssshhh...I'm watching this now...

ac_popcorn
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Okay, ssshhh...I'm watching this now...

ac_popcorn

I will be quiet Azhya.

ac_biggrin

@realAzhyaAryola

Thanks, Fashy!  ac_dance

ac_popcorn

Conclusion is tonight...
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"ac_popcorn

Conclusion is tonight...

Season finale of Gangland Undercover on Monday. ac_dance

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Damn, tonight's show is heavy.  ac_crying

No Washington Capitals game tonight Azhya?

@realAzhyaAryola

No, Fash. Tomorrow night, yes. Thanks for asking.  :howdy:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No, Fash. Tomorrow night, yes. Thanks for asking.  :howdy:

Go Caps, unless they are playing Calgary.

@realAzhyaAryola

http://blog.hendricks.org/clientuploads/2012/Meyer_C/Skin-Cancer-Prevention-Graphic.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Radiation, viruses, sunlight, obesity, asbestos, smoking, unknown...reasons you can get cancer.
@realAzhyaAryola