Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

We will be leaving memebee very soon.

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2015, 06:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wambo Rong

so wonder if your admin is going to cherry pick

keeper

You like dogs Oscar.

Heres mine, Her names DeeDee.

http://i58.tinypic.com/dxlrf5.jpg">

Wambo Rong

Obedient dogs seem to be popular around here

keeper

Shes a purebred Shitzu Pomeranian, Tattooed , chipped. Cost me a fortune. Shes had 9 litters of puppies in her years. Sold the males for $600.00 & the females for $800.00.

Wambo Rong

Dogs make money. What's not to like about that?

RW

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"so wonder if your admin is going to cherry pick

I can tell you right now since I am doing the porting that all members are coming over to the new site.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"people with different viewpoints annoy you Keeper?

What annoys me is people who make up shit and report back bad mouthing Fash.

You mean like this?

Quote from: "Munday"true dat..problem being they have tried it on numerous occasions.....but all have failed...for what reason you may ask??....main one is it is hard to maintain a forum designed for interacting when all you have in common is to complain about someone else....as soon as ACC became the complaint department for the VF forum malcontents it's days were numbered.....their current attempt at a new forum will also fail miserably...collectively they are stupid, classless and dull...you people should thank me for collecting them all in one place and then blowing the fucking place up....you're welcome..... :thumbup:

Or this?

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"no tactics? Possibly she's just reacting to pressure? I have no wonder who is fomenting that pressure
...referring, of course, to me.

How about this?

Quote from: "Oscar"That Fashionista totally blows my mind. She came off being a nice Christian girl working her office job in a union shop not wanting

to hurt a fly. When the rubber met the road second thing she did was blame the people she hired. That is so fucking lame it has no

description.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Wambo Rong

good luck all of you. This place is Socks ripe, watch out

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

RW

I'm trying!  I have some things to iron out still.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Thanks Oscar. Watch the door on the way out.

We'll miss you. And Bruce. And Munday. And evs. And Blurt. And Mimi.

Actually, we won't, because there is NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL you and the rest of the lost tribe over there will stay away from Fash's new place. Your envy, your deep desire for it to crash and burn, and your insecurities and fears will not allow you to simply walk away and get on with Van.

Van is dead, boy. We all know it.

A few weeks ago, Colonel Klump, aka Lochdub, observed how quiet this place was compared to downtown Van. Odd, he's been quiet on the issue lately. In fact, if it weren't for us, you gibbons would have NOTHING to chatter about.

Hasta, Sitting Bullshit.

RW

We are pretty popular over there these days.  I hope that settles down for them.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper