Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Allow Me To Intoroduce My Fucking Self

Started by bruce, April 01, 2015, 05:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bruce

I'm bruce and I am a cowardly brown nosing homo. Although I do admit that Shen Li is smoking fucking hawt and an excellent fucling poster.

Anyway, if you want to get a hold of me, I will have my head up old evs' flat hairy white ass right beside my fucking gf soon. ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "bruce"I'm bruce and I am a cowardly brown nosing homo. Although I do admit that Shen Li is smoking fucking hawt and an excellent fucling poster.

Anyway, if you want to get a hold of me, I will have my head up old evs' flat hairy white ass right beside my fucking gf soon. ac_dance

Confession is good for the fucking soul girlyman.. Yes, you are one pathetic spineless sycophant. It's also true, I am fucking hawt and everybody wants to read what I have to fucking say.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Whats a "fucling poster"?

It's me jacking bruce the ladyboy's nick.

Berry Sweet

Ahhh

I notice that bruce is on the permanent rag....just the heads up to those practicing their zen

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ahhh

I notice that bruce is on the permanent rag....just the heads up to those practicing their zen

He is and thanx. ac_drinks

Berry Sweet

Renee

Quote from: "bruce"I'm bruce and I am a cowardly brown nosing homo. Although I do admit that Shen Li is smoking fucking hawt and an excellent fucling poster.

Well now that we got that out of the way....... ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Well now that we got that out of the way....... ac_rollseyes

I believe we should give bruce the ladyboy the benefit of the fucking doubt.

easter bunny

It is you!!! YAY! At first I thought it was a troll. Glad to have you on board, bruce!   ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

It is you!!! YAY! At first I thought it was a troll. Glad to have you on board, bruce!   ac_hithere

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"lololol

Isn't it fucking kewl of brucie to use this forum to announce his coming out. ac_dance

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous