Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Renee...

Started by Anonymous, April 02, 2015, 03:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

'Keeper' is still concerned about your health and welfare with me posting here...

Can you possibly tell him that everyone will be OK?

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"'Keeper' is still concerned about your health and welfare with me posting here...

Truthfully I'm more concerned about your health and welfare if you keep posting here.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

That's good enough for me.  And hopefully good enough for him.  He's new, so he doesn't know yet, that our love transcends all borders and boundaries...

Berry Sweet

http://gifs.gifmania.hk/Animated-Gifs-Movies-Cinema/Animations-The-Happening/mark-wahlberg.gif">

Anonymous

Berry!  My favourite trailer park girl!

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"'Keeper' is still concerned about your health and welfare with me posting here...

Truthfully I'm more concerned about your health and welfare if you keep posting here.  ac_toofunny

What she said...

Have you asked yourself why you're posting here, rather than at Evs' Home For the Mentally Screwed?

RW

It's because he's banned from there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's because he's banned from there.

I'm banned from here also.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "RW"It's because he's banned from there.

I'm banned from here also.

You are BEYOND stupid.

Why did bitchtits and her bozo's ban you after all this time?

Many years ago, Fidel Castro (google it, dumbshit) offered the US a prisoner swapping deal. The US will swap Cuban prisoners in the US, for dissidents and alleged spies being held in Cuba.

Good DEAL, said Uncle Sam.

Castro shipped over several thousand alleged political prisoners, the US offed about 200. When the consignment from Cuba arrived, not only were a few hundred politicos on board, but several hundred hardline prisoners, murderers, drug dealers and violent mental patients.

Uncle Sam had been done over, but good.

Now, here you are, under banishment from Van. Do you see a possible coincidence with Castro's great con?

Anonymous

Leopardsocks

EAT SHIT??? How DARE you!!!

The SCANDAL.

Mel, the man from hell, told me to EAT SHIT!!!

I'm calling the cops.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!