Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Leopardsocks!

Started by Anonymous, April 02, 2015, 04:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Renee"

The best thing to do is just keep working on him, get in his head, and get him to make good on his suicidal tendencies. Then we will just be.....well shot of him.  ac_angel

As you well know, Mel O'Drama would not be the first nematode threatening self-extinction that I would have to deal with.

Never...not once...did any loudmouth, tantrum throwing, self pitying, noisemaking, attention craving show pony jump, pull the trigger or light the match.

On the other hand, those that whacked themselves made no pronouncements, no grand gesture, no crowd gathering final moments and no noise.

If Mel had the balls to fellate his 12 gauge, his head would be a wall mural as we speak. But he has the courage of a meerkat.

"C'mon down honey...this can't go on..."

"Why should I, Constable?"

"We got the call on the way in for a meal, and we got hot burgers in the car. When you jump...make sure you aim BETWEEN the cars. That way we don't have to do a vehicular accident report. OK, on the count of three...anna one, anna two..."

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Renee"

The best thing to do is just keep working on him, get in his head, and get him to make good on his suicidal tendencies. Then we will just be.....well shot of him.  ac_angel

As you well know, Mel O'Drama would not be the first nematode threatening self-extinction that I would have to deal with.

Never...not once...did any loudmouth, tantrum throwing, self pitying, noisemaking, attention craving show pony jump, pull the trigger or light the match.

On the other hand, those that whacked themselves made no pronouncements, no grand gesture, no crowd gathering final moments and no noise.

If Mel had the balls to fellate his 12 gauge, his head would be a wall mural as we speak. But he has the courage of a meerkat.

"C'mon down honey...this can't go on..."

"Why should I, Constable?"

"We got the call on the way in for a meal, and we got hot burgers in the car. When you jump...make sure you aim BETWEEN the cars. That way we don't have to do a vehicular accident report. OK, on the count of three...anna one, anna two..."

Very true but I still remain hopeful. Call it what you will, misplaced optimism, wishful thinking, a character flaw, whatever; I still think he is so fucked up and so miserable that the "big sleep" is, however unlikely, a viable option.

It sure would make Keeper's life a lot easier.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Leopardsocks

Only Mel could attempt suicide by blowing his brains out, and miss.

RW

You both clearly know NOTHING on this subject.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Scuse me??

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Travis-Bickle-Saying-You-Talking-To-Me-Taxi-Driver.gif">

Without wishing to enter another debate which leads to your embarassment, may I say that the only true experts in the field are DEAD. :howdy:

RW

You may but you'd be WRONG.
Beware of Gaslighters!