Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Mimi

Started by Anonymous, April 04, 2015, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Success is one reason that creates haters. Beauty is one too. Wealth is another. Fame. So on and so forth.

This is true. The people I know who hate other people are often successful and famous and rich. Ignorance and stupidity are also reasons why people hate other people.

I am not famous and rich nor poor and ignorant Tatterdamelion.

Tatterdamelion

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Success is one reason that creates haters. Beauty is one too. Wealth is another. Fame. So on and so forth.

This is true. The people I know who are haters are often successful and famous and rich. Ignorance and stupidity are also reasons why people hate other people.

This is why you are kind and generous to strangers.

Anonymous

This is true. The people I know who are haters are often successful and famous and rich. Ignorance and stupidity are also reasons why people hate other people.

Thank you Tatterdamelion, but I just treat others as I hope they would me..

It does not matter to me if it is forum life or I met you in Calgary.

ac_smile

keeper

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Frankly, I could care less about any of the clique. I hold no love for them.

However, their presence will be inflammatory. and they will be fully aware of that. If they have integrity, they will do you the favour and respect of staying clear. They have created too much animosity and bitterness with many people here to be able to walk as if amongst equals.

If Blue Cashew is to survive and thrive, those people must stay well away. Or the bitterness and conflict they have created in their own nest will spill over.

Please also bear in mind that it won't be just those three little charmers...it will be Bruce, Munday, Mel, Odinson, SMP and soon...who will join their masters in causing bitterness.

Fash, do not lose sight of the fact that SOME of those people will want to cause harm, as a form of distorted vengeance on me, RW, Renee, Annie and other alleged malcontents.

ac_beating Bring em, Mel has seasoned me on the Warning/Ban button. Like Fashy said, They are welcome but they are also on a short leash until they can prove to be (cough) worthy.  ac_biggrin

keeper

ac_smile

And when they dont Fashy? Then what?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

ac_smile

That is why you are a mod Keeper..

Just kidding, I ignore and avoid people that are negative.

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"

ac_smile

That is why you are a mod Keeper..

Just kidding, I ignore and avoid people that are negative.

LOL Fashy,,,

Wish i could, sometimes im to quick to judge. I am trying tho  ac_smile

Tatterdamelion

ac_smile

You live in Alberta to? I believed the people here lived in Vancouver except one or two. I lived in Richmond for a long time. I graduated one year ago and living in Edmonton since my graduation. I am visiting a friend who lives in a small town called Innisfail. It is in Alberta. I really like Alberta with mountains and trees and flat fields. I would like to stay here forevever.

Anonymous

ac_smile

You live in Alberta to? I believed the people here lived in Vancouver except one or two. I lived in Richmond for a long time. I graduated one year ago and living in Edmonton since my graduation. I am visiting a friend who lives in a small town called Innisfail. It is in Alberta. I really like Alberta with mountains and trees and flat fields. I would like to stay here forevever.

cocksucker

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_smile

cocksucker

lol

Anonymous

ac_smile

I've calmed down now. Where do you live in the Czuk? We live near 23rd Ave and Rabbit Hill Road.

Tatterdamelion

I live west of the city of Edmonton with my mother's brother in Stony Plain. People always say "that is close to Edmonton isn'nt it?" So I always say I live in Edmonton to avoid the question asked. It is better than saying I live in Dog Rump Creek which is the old name of Stony Plain. I have been in Innisfail for one week and I find not much to do here. No one wants to go out in the cold and they all stay warm inside watching TV. I will be here for one more week. I hope the warm weather comes back soon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I live west of the city of Edmonton with my mother's brother in Stony Plain. People always say "that is close to Edmonton isn'nt it?" So I always say I live in Edmonton to avoid the question asked. It is better than saying I live in Dog Rump Creek which is the old name of Stony Plain. I have been in Innisfail for one week and I find not much to do here. No one wants to go out in the cold and they all stay warm inside watching TV. I will be here for one more week. I hope the warm weather comes back soon.

have lived in Edmonton since we came to Canada in 1993. The weather is the hardest thing to take about life here. Still, the Czuk is an improvement over other prairie cities like Regina, Saskatoon or Winnipeg.

Have you been to that private zoo in Innisfail? It might only be open during summer months. If it is open though you should check it out.