Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Fuck, I Hate The Langley LadyBoy

Started by Anonymous, April 03, 2015, 03:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wambo Rong

another reply blocked by whoever you are. Just keeping it real

keeper

Quote from: "RW"When I dial him, what would you like me to tell him on your behalf Oscar?

RW, if you get a busy signal its because im talking to Leo about his next plot to take over this place,

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dont tell Oscar he will Tell Bruce, then blame you.  ac_rollseyes

Wambo Rong

No need to tell anyone, this is public space. If you need a map I'll draw you one.

RW

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Tell him if he wants to fish salmon to come up here. Or fuck off and die. Your choice.

I'm gonna go with salmon FTW!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "RW"When I dial him, what would you like me to tell him on your behalf Oscar?

RW, if you get a busy signal its because im talking to Leo about his next plot to take over this place,

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dont tell Oscar he will Tell Bruce, then blame you.  ac_rollseyes

Aw!  I love being blamed for shit I didn't do :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wambo Rong

I was going with fuck right off but I'm not female. Go figure

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Wambo Rong

I would love to be reincarnated female that way I'd know why I'm being punched.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Wambo Rong

Wambo Rong

You know hell will ensue and not just small. You know thse guys

Wambo Rong

Anonymous

^I hate this phuck almost as much as oddstain the baglicker.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Who cares.

I woke up this morning to a drunk neighbor knocking on my door ....telling me shes broke and she needs $20 for smokes and stuff....Like gawd...your worried about smokes?  And youre broke?  What about your kids?  Arent they hungry?  Like I had just woken up and my hair is all over the place and she wants me to go to the bank and get her money...didnt welfare issue money not too long ago?  How can you be broke?  What is wrong with people?

In the meanwhile ill take LO out for dinner....fuckin broke.. *laugh/snort*....ridiculous.

Berry,

I swear I didn't know it was ur place. I promise I won't do it again.

ac_lmfao  oh Shen that cracked me up
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous