Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

I wish the new forum well.

Started by Chickenfeets, April 03, 2015, 11:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chickenfeets

I hope you all find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Although my tenure here as co-administrator was brief (and consisted chiefly in technical duties--additional smileys, etc.), I enjoyed some of the time I spent here. I trust that folks will enjoy themselves in their new playground.

Miaoli,

Former ACC co-administrator.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I hope you all find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Although my tenure here as co-administrator was brief (and consisted chiefly in technical duties--additional smileys, etc.), I enjoyed some of the time I spent here. I trust that folks will enjoy themselves in their new playground.

Miaoli,

I will miss you Chickenfeets.

ac_crying

Romero

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I hope you all find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Miaoli,

Its a pity really, that we have no space for a cowardly, unprincipled, churlish gender ambivalent turncoat.

But if we ever do...we'll be sure to let you know.

Oh, and to stop evs apron strings from chaffing, apply some KY jelly to the area where the knots contact the skin.

Now, please fuck off back to that damaged, vile villa you belong in. The one that condones Kuklinski raking up painful memories of your former friend. The one that thinks it humorous and even justifiable to use child abuse as a means of insult. The one that succours and harbours stalkers. The one that has a rather different interpretation of the terms "loyalty", "friendship" and "integrity" than the world at large.

One day, beyond all odds, our paths may cross so that I may say these things to your face...assuming I can stoop that low.

Saltydog

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

Miaoli,

Its a pity really, that we have no space for a cowardly, unprincipled, churlish gender ambivalent turncoat.

But if we ever do...we'll be sure to let you know.

Oh, and to stop evs apron strings from chaffing, apply some KY jelly to the area where the knots contact the skin.

Now, please fuck off back to that damaged, vile villa you belong in. The one that condones Kuklinski raking up painful memories of your former friend. The one that thinks it humorous and even justifiable to use child abuse as a means of insult. The one that succours and harbours stalkers. The one that has a rather different interpretation of the terms "loyalty", "friendship" and "integrity" than the world at large.

One day, beyond all odds, our paths may cross so that I may say these things to your face...assuming I can stoop that low.

Wow,

Tough crowd.

Asian Pride

Yes.  It is!

Yet, I get banned for nothing!  ac_biggrin

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Au revoir.

Hello Azhya, I hope you had a lovely weekend.

ac_hithere

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_hithere

Oh yes, Fash. Thank you. Same to you.  ac_flower
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_hithere

Oh yes, Fash. Thank you. Same to you.  ac_flower

Any special meal for you and your sons?

We had turkey and today turkey stir fry.

ac_smile