Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Fashionista, I Will Also Address...

Started by Asian Pride, April 04, 2015, 03:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asian Pride

...the PM you sent to this handle, explaining that one of my posts had received a complaint.

I can complain about each and every post here that I don't like, by reporting it.

Does it not make sense to you, that those with ulterior motives, may simply report any post from a certain poster?

The formation of a "clan," if you will, is the biggest downfall a forum can experience.  It locks out others, and essentially transforms a forum into FaceBook.  Look at my DATW link for proof.

I don't "do" clans, nor do I cliques.  Perhaps this is one reason why I may get harsh treatment from all around in general.  However, I do not care.

Annie

Oh my gawd Mel shut upppppp! Great story though by the way lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Fash, in other words Mel works really hard to not get along with anyone.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

I'm tired of getting shit in my PM's, when I HAVE MY PM FUNCTION DISABLED!

Saltydog

Do any of you remember when Leopardsocks reported RW as dead!

WTF was up with that?

Saltydog

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"I'm tired of getting shit in my PM's, when I HAVE MY PM FUNCTION DISABLED!

I can do that tomorrow..

I need to sleep Asian Pride.

Annie

It was probably just a banning warning Mel, I've gotten them too and I thought WTF???
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Fashionista"I need to sleep Asian Pride.

Oh oh!  Now Keeper will ban me!  No joke!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"I'm tired of getting shit in my PM's, when I HAVE MY PM FUNCTION DISABLED!

Your pm function is disabled Asian Pride..

Mods can still issue warnings though.