Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Mimi

Started by Anonymous, April 04, 2015, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Frankly, I could care less about any of the clique. I hold no love for them.

However, their presence will be inflammatory. and they will be fully aware of that. If they have integrity, they will do you the favour and respect of staying clear. They have created too much animosity and bitterness with many people here to be able to walk as if amongst equals.

If Blue Cashew is to survive and thrive, those people must stay well away. Or the bitterness and conflict they have created in their own nest will spill over.

Please also bear in mind that it won't be just those three little charmers...it will be Bruce, Munday, Mel, Odinson, SMP and soon...who will join their masters in causing bitterness.

Fash, do not lose sight of the fact that SOME of those people will want to cause harm, as a form of distorted vengeance on me, RW, Renee, Annie and other alleged malcontents.

It hurts me a little bit that we are so hated..

I sent a message to mimi today and she replied wishing us the very best of luck..

If circumstances were diiferent, I am sure her and I would be friends..

Leaving with bad feelings in our hearts makes me feel like dirt.

ac_crying

Leopardsocks

"We" are not hated.

I am the buttress of most of their antipathy and odium, with RW holding a special place in evs heart.

However, whilst mature and intelligent people will follow the "let my people go" policy, the mentally defective brigade will be seeking vengeance for what they perceive was the deliberate vandalism of their own wallow. No-one who has the cerebral capacity to yawn can deny that Van is a smoking corpse, with only the dregs remaining.

Their distorted perspective creates the illusion that we are in the cage, and that they are on the outside, laughing, rather than accept the reality of the reverse situation.

Like all incarcerated vermin, the more concentrated the stupidity, the more likely they are to initiate a forum conflict. And as sure as Easter Bunny hid a few eggs for himself on his route, evs will do nothing to prevent it. In fact, she will take pleasure from their conduct and probably passively encourage it.

I'd like to think that a virtual re-location will solve the confrontation. I'd like to, but I'm not that naive.

Keeps and Romero are going to be busy boys, I fear.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks""We" are not hated.

I am the buttress of most of their antipathy and odium, with RW holding a special place in evs heart.

However, whilst mature and intelligent people will follow the "let my people go" policy, the mentally defective brigade will be seeking vengeance for what they perceive was the deliberate vandalism of their own wallow. No-one who has the cerebral capacity to yawn can deny that Van is a smoking corpse, with only the dregs remaining.

Their distorted perspective creates the illusion that we are in the cage, and that they are on the outside, laughing, rather than accept the reality of the reverse situation.

Like all incarcerated vermin, the more concentrated the stupidity, the more likely they are to initiate a forum conflict. And as sure as Easter Bunny hid a few eggs for himself on his route, evs will do nothing to prevent it. In fact, she will take pleasure from their conduct and probably passively encourage it.

I'd like to think that a virtual re-location will solve the confrontation. I'd like to, but I'm not that naive.

Keeps and Romero are going to be busy boys, I fear.

I wish them well and I wish they would wish success for us..

It will not happen though.

ac_crying

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

I don't believe that RW is in a special place in evs's heart. I did not imagine all those nasty things she said about RW. Stay real.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

I don't believe that RW is in a special place in evs's heart. I did not imagine all those nasty things she said about RW. Stay real.

In my opinion, it is not possible to hate RW.

Leopardsocks

Yes it is!!!

Oh...wait...is this microphone on?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Yes it is!!!

Oh...wait...is this microphone on?

ac_rollseyes

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You are not evs, Fash.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

You are not evs, Fash.

I do not understand Azhya?

ac_dunno

RW

Yes it is possible to hate me.  I live comfortably with that knowledge as well :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Success is one reason that creates haters. Beauty is one too. Wealth is another. Fame. So on and so forth.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Success is one reason that creates haters. Beauty is one too. Wealth is another. Fame. So on and so forth.

Thank you Azhya.

:howdy:

Leopardsocks

What Azhya said.

Nice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"What Azhya said.

Nice.

ac_smile

Tatterdamelion

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Success is one reason that creates haters. Beauty is one too. Wealth is another. Fame. So on and so forth.

This is true. The people I know who are haters are often successful and famous and rich. Ignorance and stupidity are also reasons why people hate other people.