The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I Had a DREAM!!!

Started by Leopardsocks, April 05, 2015, 09:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wambo Rong

Annie

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"and i don't shut up

I bet I can shut you up lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Most idiots don't; you're nothing special.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Wambo Rong

pansy is pissed becauce we killed Gateway

Anonymous

or think or get an education or have a conscience or anything of value to your fellow Canadians besides be a retarded dick on phorums.

He's just pissed that Gateway passed. He does not live anywhere near North BC, but it is great trolling material.

Wambo Rong

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

or think or get an education or have a conscience or anything of value to your fellow Canadians besides be a retarded dick on phorums.

He's just pissed that Gateway passed. He does not live anywhere near North BC, but it is great trolling material.

You and Wambo are derailing threads again.

Renee

I suggest everyone put Geronimo on ignore. He's had his chance.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

You and Wambo are derailing threads again.

He's used to being patted on the head for his stupidity by his fellow Vancouverites.

Wambo Rong

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I suggest everyone put Geronimo on ignore. He's had his chance.

He is only here to bring the collective IQ down to the same level as his fellow Vancouver dickhead phorum.

Leopardsocks

Well, this deteriorated quickly...

Wambo Rong

Your filter doesn't allow me to say Pansy. WTF?

Annie

Anywho...how bout those dreams? lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Shen Li

Is an engineer, I am an office admin, Leopardsocks is a retired policeman, but what do you do?