The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I Had a DREAM!!!

Started by Leopardsocks, April 05, 2015, 09:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

The lefties are misquoting Martin Luther King to justify their looting and rioting..

When I look at the interviews, thats not what he actually said.

If non-english speaker like myself gets what he is saying, then why dont the english speakers get it?

They must have really low intelligence and they are unable to see the true meaning behind some1s words.

Unable to examine things in depth due to the lack of processing power.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
">

Dr King would co0ndemn Antifa.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"Got to be careful with the shrooms.....just sayin

Do you mean mushrooms kiebers?

Think hes talkin' about the trippy kind  :laugh:

You mean illegal drugs?

:43(2):  :evilthoughts2:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Got to be careful with the shrooms.....just sayin

They can really fuck with your mind.

Odinson

">

Is that a pun?

He sounds very reasonable..

But saying stuff doesnt make them so..

Anonymous

">

Is that a pun?

No, a typo..

If Dr King were alive and true to his word he would denounce the intolerance and extreme violence of Antifa.

Anonymous

">

Is that a pun?

No, a typo..

If Dr King were alive and true to his word he would denounce the intolerance and extreme violence of Antifa.
I am not so sure about that. The non violent thing served his cause at the time.

Blazor

Shit was after me last night. One dream I had there was a velociraptor in my house. Weirdly it had a chameleon color to it, and had a lil fur. I had 3 swords, and I tried to stab it with one, but it wouldnt pierce, so I had to retreat to a room, but I didnt get the door shut in time, and its head and claw was trying to get in. The claw scraped me, and I actually felt it in my dream, was sharp as a razor. I tried using another sword and it didnt work either. The third sword I think got him, but only enough so that he backed away enough so that I could shut the door. Thats all I remember about that one.

But later I had another similar dream. A small dragon was in the grocery store, and I tried not to be seen. It scooped up a turtle that was eating stuffing crumbs, and planned on eating it. There was a dog that was covered in pink cotton candy for some reason, and I tried to save it from being seen by the dragon. Was so close. Dont remember much else lol.

Damn Doritos and chocolate every time lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Shit was after me last night. One dream I had there was a velociraptor in my house. Weirdly it had a chameleon color to it, and had a lil fur. I had 3 swords, and I tried to stab it with one, but it wouldnt pierce, so I had to retreat to a room, but I didnt get the door shut in time, and its head and claw was trying to get in. The claw scraped me, and I actually felt it in my dream, was sharp as a razor. I tried using another sword and it didnt work either. The third sword I think got him, but only enough so that he backed away enough so that I could shut the door. Thats all I remember about that one.

But later I had another similar dream. A small dragon was in the grocery store, and I tried not to be seen. It scooped up a turtle that was eating stuffing crumbs, and planned on eating it. There was a dog that was covered in pink cotton candy for some reason, and I tried to save it from being seen by the dragon. Was so close. Dont remember much else lol.

Damn Doritos and chocolate every time lol.

Ah, I see.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor"Oddly now that I think about it, I had a few Doritos last night and half a brownie! For some reason, chocolate and Doritos always give me crazy dreams lol.

QuoteChocolate contains compounds that are known to have psychoactive effects on the brain, causing enhanced dreams — good or bad. Other foods, like cheese and milk, are believed to help you sleep better and promote pleasant dreams.

In terms of good and bad dreams, and how different foods affect them, it varies from person to person and what their body is used to

The varying ways your body processes certain foods, such as spicy foods that overheat or sugary foods that fatigue, can manifest itself during sleep just as a simple offshoot of all of the neuronal activity that occurs. Because your brain activity is so high during sleep, especially during the rapid eye movement (REM) phase, it is extremely influenced by the digestion process.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Blazor"Oddly now that I think about it, I had a few Doritos last night and half a brownie! For some reason, chocolate and Doritos always give me crazy dreams lol.

QuoteChocolate contains compounds that are known to have psychoactive effects on the brain, causing enhanced dreams — good or bad. Other foods, like cheese and milk, are believed to help you sleep better and promote pleasant dreams.

In terms of good and bad dreams, and how different foods affect them, it varies from person to person and what their body is used to

The varying ways your body processes certain foods, such as spicy foods that overheat or sugary foods that fatigue, can manifest itself during sleep just as a simple offshoot of all of the neuronal activity that occurs. Because your brain activity is so high during sleep, especially during the rapid eye movement (REM) phase, it is extremely influenced by the digestion process.

And there we have it! I also had chili with hot sauce last night for dinner, that prolly contributed lol.

Blazor

Had a dream last night that I was in some kind of a building, in some kind of either stairwell area with balcony railing or some shit. I saw Shen Li, and was like OMG! and gave her a big hug. She wanted to take the stairs, but I showed her how we could jump from balcony to balcony going up like some kind of spider monkey or ninja  :laugh:

She still took the stairs I think. I dont remember anything after getting to the top.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blazor"Had a dream last night that I was in some kind of a building, in some kind of either stairwell area with balcony railing or some shit. I saw Shen Li, and was like OMG! and gave her a big hug. She wanted to take the stairs, but I showed her how we could jump from balcony to balcony going up like some kind of spider monkey or ninja  :laugh:

She still took the stairs I think. I dont remember anything after getting to the top.

Be honest...

You saw Shen Li....

Tell the truth... What happened next.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Had a dream last night that I was in some kind of a building, in some kind of either stairwell area with balcony railing or some shit. I saw Shen Li, and was like OMG! and gave her a big hug. She wanted to take the stairs, but I showed her how we could jump from balcony to balcony going up like some kind of spider monkey or ninja  :laugh:

I like taking the stairs so I can go ahead of you and stick my ASS in ur face.

Print
User actions