Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I Had a DREAM!!!

Started by Leopardsocks, April 05, 2015, 09:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"
Since I am telling you Leopardsocks stays, I suppose it is.

Why are you entertaining this idiot, Fash? You don't have to explain yourself to him or any of his fellow Van monkeys. The best thing is to just ignore, ignore, ignore.

I do not mind Wambo insulting me, but I don't like it when he does that to all of you.

Well I don't like him insulting you. The problem with Oxass as well as his fellow flying monkeys is that the more response he gets, the more they are emboldened to behave badly. IMHO, he and his ilk need to be perma-banned because they are never going to accept the new reality and they are never going to behave. They just feed off each other's angst and they come here to splash their childish frustrations all over this forum. I really don't know how you deal with this.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

I agree Renee, they need to be just ignored. It will piss them off even more but meh.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Why are you entertaining this idiot, Fash? You don't have to explain yourself to him or any of his fellow Van monkeys. The best thing is to just ignore, ignore, ignore.

I do not mind Wambo insulting me, but I don't like it when he does that to all of you.

Well I don't like him insulting you. The problem with Oxass as well as his fellow flying monkeys is that the more response he gets, the more they are emboldened to behave badly. IMHO, he and his ilk need to be perma-banned because they are never going to accept the new reality and they are never going to behave. They just feed off each other's angst and they come here to splash their childish frustrations all over this forum. I really font know how you deal with this.

It gets me down sometimes Renee..

After the move, we should consider Leopardsocks suggestion to put to a vote, removing trolls..

As you know, I loathe banning, but I do not want to deal with this immaturity all the time.

Annie

I agree Fash, that would be an excellent idea! Put to vote! And even though you don't like to ban, just let others do it. Your forum WILL be a happy fun place!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I agree Fash, that would be an excellent idea! Put to vote! And even though you don't like to ban, just let others do it. Your forum WILL be a happy fun place!

That will be one of the firsts threads I start on Blue Cashew..

It will be a poll.

Berry Sweet

I dont have any dreams when I sleep lately but sometimes I get tired during the day and I will nap for 20 min..lots of weird dreams there...cant explain it.

Annie

Sometimes I have dreams relating to what I've last watched before going to bed.

Annie

Quote from: "Annie"I agree Fash, that would be an excellent idea! Put to vote! And even though you don't like to ban, just let others do it. Your forum WILL be a happy fun place!

That will be one of the firsts threads I start on Blue Cashew..

It will be a poll.

Good idea

Leopardsocks

Well I don't like him insulting you. The problem with Oxass as well as his fellow flying monkeys is that the more response he gets, the more they are emboldened to behave badly. IMHO, he and his ilk need to be perma-banned because they are never going to accept the new reality and they are never going to behave. They just feed off each other's angst and they come here to splash their childish frustrations all over this forum. I really font know how you deal with this.

After the move, we should consider Leopardsocks suggestion to put to a vote, removing trolls..

As you know, I loathe banning, but I do not want to deal with this immaturity all the time.

Loathing sanctions is what breeds recalcitrant conduct.

easter bunny

I don't like seeing Fash insulted either. Plus it's kind of silly too.  Fash is beyond reproach so it's not like they can stand on any moral high ground. They have to dive into a sewage pond, which is like kicking yourself in the.. um... well, you know.   ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

Loathing sanctions is what breeds recalcitrant conduct.

We'll put your idea to a vote and I will accept whatever decision the tribe makes.

Annie

Fash has never said a mean word to anyone and does not deserve to be treated like that  acc_angry

Wambo Rong

You are actually giving any of Socks ideas a vote Jesus fucking Christ

Wambo Rong

Ever wonder why Socks does this. Because he wants to destroy, that`s what online Socks does, his purpose.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"You are actually giving any of Socks ideas a vote Jesus fucking Christ

How very rude of you..

Do you feel better now that you hurt my feelings and insulted my faith?