The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Re: Let us share unique experiences!

Started by Renee, April 06, 2015, 01:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Annie"I've got a nice fly swatter you can borrow if you like......

This one?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a3/e3/73/a3e373ac8c5c7c67055967c5eb94748c.jpg">

Wambo Rong

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"It seems the same poster rejoices in what he perceives as our suffering...

"is that you committing suicide over on the christian lady's forum....shame shame".

What an embarrassing representative of evs delightful little tribe. And, even better, no denizen of Chez Nous is making any fuss at all in their dump. They just cannot stay away.

I like it like that.

Someone messaged me that Leopardsocks.

ac_rollseyes

Tatterdamelion

Mickey the mouse always brings good memories to me. In little school one day every class had a time off to go to the gym and watch a very interesting show. It was a very complicated puppet show and a very experienced puppet technician from the US had come to display puppet mastery with all the Disney characters. The puppet master was called Leslie and she spend all afternoon doing a wonderful show. Many students were able to keep some puppets which were displayed in the classroom until the end of the year and the puppets were given to students who had their names in a bag and picked by the teacher. I didn't win one.

Wambo Rong

Turncoat, pull it on and wear it Renee

Wambo Rong

Leopardsocks

Mmmm....am I the only one that sees this....

Tatterda[size=150]mel[/size]ion

Wambo Rong

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"She's all about childish nonsense so I suspect that's not it

You would be the only person of that opinion..

Keeper and I were discussing what to do about your rude immaturity..

Would you prefer your posts moderated or a 24 hour ban?

I'd love to talk with you Pansy but I'm being censored heavily. Come over there to speak free.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Mmmm....am I the only one that sees this....

Tatterda[size=150]mel[/size]ion

Tatterdamelion registered quite some time ago..

So far, he or she has done nothing wrong..

Let him or her post freely.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"She's all about childish nonsense so I suspect that's not it

You would be the only person of that opinion..

Keeper and I were discussing what to do about your rude immaturity..

Would you prefer your posts moderated or a 24 hour ban?

I'd love to talk with you Shen Li but I'm being censored heavily. Come over there to speak free.

Our members are censored on VF too..

I gave you a chance Wambo, but you decided to test our limits with your rude, immature spam.

Tatterdamelion

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"Anyone share unique experiences?

With Wambo Rong derailing threads it's easy to forget what the topic is Tatterdamelion.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "RW"Everyone isn't Mel Leo :)

I'm just saying!!!

I am not accusing...just pointing out the koinkidink!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"It seems the same poster rejoices in what he perceives as our suffering...

"is that you committing suicide over on the christian lady's forum....shame shame".

What an embarrassing representative of evs delightful little tribe. And, even better, no denizen of Chez Nous is making any fuss at all in their dump. They just cannot stay away.

I like it like that.

What a pathetic herd of insecure dickheads. Not a single testicle among them.