The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Forum Move - PLEASE READ

Started by RW, April 06, 2015, 10:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Romero"ac_smile

poke around, change skins, see whats broken

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Hi Keep Hi RW I'll poke and try not to break but if I do you'll fix :) lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

What is happening, party people?

Leopardsocks

Hi there, Mel.

Glad you turned up.

Gives me a chance to test the "foe - ignore" functionality.

Anonymous

It clearly isn't working for you.

Leopardsocks

Yup. Works a charm.

Now fuck off back to where you slithered from.

Anonymous

It still seems to not function correctly.  How's your eyesight?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Welcome home :)

I love it RW.

keeper

Im curious what SKIN everyone is using for the forum, Im using the dark one Digi

Renee

I'm currently using "bit". I kinda like "Black" as well but I want to see it on a computer screen before I make it permanent.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

I'm using the black one and for some reason I keep getting logged out....even after I have that little box ticked that's supposed to keep me logged in.....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"I'm using the black one and for some reason I keep getting logged out....even after I have that little box ticked that's supposed to keep me logged in.....

Same issue here.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Leopardsocks

The admin have set the system up so that anyone dumb enough to use the black layout are dumped.

Don;t tell 'em I said so...its supposed to be secret...

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"The admin have set the system up so that anyone dumb enough to use the black layout are dumped.

Don;t tell 'em I said so...its supposed to be secret...

Better tell them it's not just the dark ones that have the problem.  As I previously stated I'm using "bit" and the same problem exists with this one as well.