Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Wonderful Tea!

Started by Annie, April 07, 2015, 11:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I never used to be much of a tea drinker but this past year I've become addicted to teas. My daughter and her bf are tea fanatics and at any given time we have about 15 different kinds of tea in the kitchen.  So hard sometimes to decide what to have, many times I'll have 2 different flavors going. I was gonna have green tea tonight but I opted for Jasmine.  My other faves are chamomile and black cherry.   Some days it'll take me 10 minutes to decide lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I never used to be much of a tea drinker but this past year I've become addicted to teas. My daughter and her bf are tea fanatics and at any given time we have about 15 different kinds of tea in the kitchen.  So hard sometimes to decide what to have, many times I'll have 2 different flavors going. I was gonna have green tea tonight but I opted for Jasmine.  My other faves are chamomile and black cherry.   Some days it'll take me 10 minutes to decide lol

I lies my tea Annie. ac_dance

Annie

What are your faves Shen?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"What are your faves Shen?

I like my my plain old chun mee and oolong teas.

Annie

I want to try dandelion tea! It's good for the liver and immune system I heard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I want to try dandelion tea! It's good for the liver and immune system I heard.

Other than flavoured teas most of them have health benefits.

Annie

Chamomile is my fave for bedtime :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Chamomile is my fave for bedtime :)

It's OK, but not my fave.

Annie

I have to have a little milk and a tiny bit of raw sugar in it, mmmmm

Berry Sweet

I've been into chai for the last several months.  I like the Mighty Leaf brand, they have some good tea..I like the African nector in that brand.

I make my own home made iced tea as well..I don't add much sugar, but squirt of fresh lemon and lemon slices and drink it for the next 2 days.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've been into chai for the last several months.  I like the Mighty Leaf brand, they have some good tea..I like the African nector in that brand.

I make my own home made iced tea as well..I don't add much sugar, but squirt of fresh lemon and lemon slices and drink it for the next 2 days.

Indian teas although popular, are just too different for my tastes. I prefer my Chinese tea.

Berry Sweet

I like Lavendar tea too.  Sometimes I just boil a slice of lemon and ginger and drink that as a tea,,,ir even boil some real lavender and strain and enjoy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I like Lavendar tea too.  Sometimes I just boil a slice of lemon and ginger and drink that as a tea,,,ir even boil some real lavender and strain and enjoy.

It might be tasty, but I do not consider that tea.

Annie

Omygawd lemon ginger tea is awesome too!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I like Lavendar tea too.  Sometimes I just boil a slice of lemon and ginger and drink that as a tea,,,ir even boil some real lavender and strain and enjoy.

It might be tasty, but I do not consider that tea.

I understand.  But im taking a natural approach to life right now.  I find it simpler to get more own desire  of herbs and drink what I like naturally than store bought shit all the time..know you're ur herbs. ...no one ever gets me.