Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

For Shen

Started by RW, April 07, 2015, 06:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I did something for you today...

I was helping my aunt wash her car at a spray wash place and an older Chinese man in Mercedes drove by and checked me out so I gave him the finger.  I didn't want him thinking younger women find him attractive just in case he had a wife and a daughter at home.

Aren't I sweet?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Tatterdamelion

I was driving on the road and had to make a right turn at the next intersection. I came close the the right turn street and saw two girls on bycicles behind each other close to the street where I must turn right. They were clothed with summer clothes because it was summer like Lulu Lemon spendex. I could speed my car in front of them and turn right but I thought this would be dangerous so I slowed my car to see if they would turn right or go straight across the street. I was trying to make contact with the eyes with the girl in front. At the corner almost stopped the girl behind the other girl turn to look at me and said "nice ass right?" I was not looking at her bum. They continued straight and I turned right and wondered why she thinks I looked at her bum. Maybe men say this to her often but why would she put revealing spendex if she does not like men making remarks on her bum?

Leopardsocks

I was driving by a car wash in Vancouver in my rented Merc, when I saw a hot chick with an older woman cleaning a car in a carwash.

I thought the car was really cool, being something of a car buff, and I noticed that one of the tyres was very deflated and dangerous.

Before I could saying anything, the younger woman gave me the finger!!!!

I hope they crashed on the way home.

Aren't I sweet?

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I was driving by a car wash in Vancouver in my rented Merc, when I saw a hot chick with an older woman cleaning a car in a carwash.

I thought the car was really cool, being something of a car buff, and I noticed that one of the tyres was very deflated and dangerous.

Before I could saying anything, the younger woman gave me the finger!!!!

I hope they crashed on the way home.

Aren't I sweet?

You're Chinese now?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

PS - Leo gave me cooties.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I did something for you today...

I was helping my aunt wash her car at a spray wash place and an older Chinese man in Mercedes drove by and checked me out so I gave him the finger.  I didn't want him thinking younger women find him attractive just in case he had a wife and a daughter at home.

Aren't I sweet?

Oh my RW.

ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "RW"PS - Leo gave me cooties.

Cooties my ass, more like crabs. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Crabbies more like it!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Oh Renee, that is a very different avatar from your usual kind.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I like it. It suites me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I like it. It suites me.

I am happy if you like it Renee.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I did something for you today...

Aren't I sweet?

Ah fuck, I am trying not to stew about that howe-wrecking, golddigging skank. Fuck, now I wanna drive over there and smack the yellow off her back. ac_beating  acc_devil

THANX RW!!