News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Something's wrong! I've lost my admin status!

Started by easter bunny, April 08, 2015, 12:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "easter bunny"I figured I better not click on that button or it could start a fresh install and wipe out everything RW had done!

Holy fuck, I'm glad it was you and not someone with an ax to grind.

I has no axe to grind.  ac_wub

That's good, bunnies and axes don't mix.

I will axe that bunny, Shen, if it ever crosses my path. How I wish none of the shit-stirrers from evs's Gulag come here. It would be like having a Nazi officer come visit us in our synagogue. Sacrilegious.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

easter bunny

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "easter bunny"I figured I better not click on that button or it could start a fresh install and wipe out everything RW had done!

I will axe that bunny, Shen, if it ever crosses my path. How I wish none of the shit-stirrers from evs's Gulag come here. It would be like having a Nazi officer come visit us in our synagogue. Sacrilegious.

I assure you that I'm not here to stir up anything, Azhya. And I'm afraid I can't tell you what I'd like to do with Nazis because it would upset Fashionista too much.  ac_unsure

Leopardsocks

easter bunny

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Fascist-ista?

Now that would be a clever disguise! =P

Leopardsocks

easter bunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

The easter bunny does not mean us any harm Azhya.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

EB is a good (easter) egg. ac_tongue

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_beating

I smell something foul with that semi-rodent that tells me it ain't as soft as cottontail.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

easter bunny

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola" ac_beating

I smell something foul with that semi-rodent that tells me it ain't as soft as cottontail.

So suspicious!  ac_rollseyes

Quote from: "Fashionista"

EB is a good (easter) egg. ac_tongue

Thanks!  ac_flower

@realAzhyaAryola

Easter Bunny, if you are who I think you are, you were instrumental in several posters getting banned from VF so your presence here is highly offensive to me.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

The Easter Bunny on VF is a racist so you're a fake.
@realAzhyaAryola

easter bunny

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Easter Bunny, if you are who I think you are, you were instrumental in several posters getting banned from VF so your presence here is highly offensive to me.

Okay, I'll bite. Who do you think I am?

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The Easter Bunny on VF is a racist so you're a fake.

Excuse me? You'll have to explain that one to me.

easter bunny

You obviously have me confused with somebody else Azhya.

@realAzhyaAryola

If you know what's good for you, stay the hell away from me.
@realAzhyaAryola