The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Sox, You've Been A Very Bad Boy!!

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2015, 12:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

8.  Ensure no one on VF stops talking about us.

9. Turn up the hate machine that Leo and I are.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"8.  Ensure no one on VF stops talking about us.

9. Turn up the hate machine that Leo and I are.

http://i60.tinypic.com/6p1ez9.gif">

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "RW"Really Leo, how do you have the time when we're hating up the place?  Hahaha

No Kidding, thought this place would be closed down by now, with your master plan and all  ac_rollseyes

So, hows that plan going anyway? whats next?

MASTER PLAN

1]
check[/color]

2: get RW perma banned - check

3]check[/color]

4: Get the mental case to kill ACC - check

5]check[/color]

6: RW secretly runs the new forum - check

7]check [/color]

8: coming soon

9: coming soon

10: Destroy the world - ?

You BASTARD!!! You've been accessing my SSFS (super secret file system). Proper little Wiki-leaker, aintcha, Mr Snowden.

Anyway, that was all written as a joke.

Ha ha ha. See.

ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"How was he "two faced?"  What did he do?

If you don't know or can't see what he did then you have no business entering a discussion about the situation.

The issue centers on his unethical behaviour and treatment of the forum he was supposed to be watching over. He let his  dislike for Socks rule what should of been his impartial judgment. He then played both sides against the middle and bad mouthed Fash and RW. As we are finding out he also had a rather low opinion of many of the members here all along. And now that he is on the outs here he is now buddy-buddy with ever piece of garbage on VF he once trashed.

As we are finding out he is not someone that can be trusted and certainly one that NEVER should have been a mod.

I thought I had made the right decision at the time Renee..

Though I did not agree with his heavy handed modding style..

That really hurt me a lot when you informed me what he was doing to us on VF..

If he did not like the direction our forum was taking he should have told me he can no longer be a mod or poster and left..

He must have known that any admin that saw one of her mods saying those things about a forum they were supposed to be watching over would be removed.

Leopardsocks

In my view, that issue is as dead as Bruce's sense of humour.

He did the wrong thing, for the wrong reasons...it was an unnecessary and personal attack, via a mod panel, and is exactly how not to mod a forum.

Fash, you have nothing to explain, validate or justify. There was always a viper in your midst, playing for praise and gratitude to bolster his self esteem.

Although I take no pride, or prejudice in my actions, it is the intense, hard hitting and notorious forum aficionados like myself that expose the fault lines in forum management...precisely as I did in Van. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...its just a thing. I do tend to expose and humiliate injudicious exercise of authority in pretty much every walk of life. Its just me.

You did right, and if any member here wishes to debate my opinion, I'm always ready.

Stop trying to justify yourself!!!! You are NO evs, and we all appreciate that fact.

Look forwards, not backwards...(I'll keep on eye on Keeper though...I think he's been rifling through my super-secret database).

keeper

Leopardsocks

That flower is probably bugged.

No thank you!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"For the record, I deleted all of my posts.

Why these assholes are being allowed to stink up this place is beyond me.

Now where is Shen?!

Real Woman...  I have been posting here since this place opened, in one form or another.  I have never received a ban under Munday's rule, and I don't even give a shit about him!

And Shen?  Why cry for her?  Is she going to "save" you?  Shen rarely forms alliances..  Instead she just posts what she wants, when she wants to.  Just like I do.  Are you going to "introduce" her to another 'forum world?'  Maybe some 'new heights?'  Gonna "turn" her against me?  Good luck with that!

Stupid girl.  Good effort though, RW!  It did work with Mimi!  For that, I give you credit!

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"How was he "two faced?"  What did he do?

If you don't know or can't see what he did then you have no business entering a discussion about the situation.

The issue centers on his unethical behaviour and treatment of the forum he was supposed to be watching over. He let his  dislike for Socks rule what should of been his impartial judgment. He then played both sides against the middle and bad mouthed Fash and RW. As we are finding out he also had a rather low opinion of many of the members here all along. And now that he is on the outs here he is now buddy-buddy with ever piece of garbage on VF he once trashed.

As we are finding out he is not someone that can be trusted and certainly one that NEVER should have been a mod.

I thought I had made the right decision at the time Renee..

Though I did not agree with his heavy handed modding style..

That really hurt me a lot when you informed me what he was doing to us on VF..

If he did not like the direction our forum was taking he should have told me he can no longer be a mod or poster and left..

He must have known that any admin that saw one of her mods saying those things about a forum they were supposed to be watching over would be removed.

I know you did. My previous post was in no way meant to be a criticism of you in any way.

We can only make decisions based on the info we are privy to at any given time. Your decision to make OL a mod was most likely made based on the info you had on him and what you thought was best. It's in no way your fault that he turned out to be a back stabbing little creep.  

Hey, he had me fooled as well. I always thought of him as a stand-up guy. He was always decent to me and I enjoyed his posts but in the end he fooled just about everyone. As Leo already stated, you do not need to explain your actions on this to anyone and most of all you do not need to feel bad about them. All of us here understand why you canned OL and we all support you.   ac_smile
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Renee, your post reeks.  And when I smell shit, I am attracted to it!

A complete and total ass kiss, Renee.  Munday did here what he did.  You weren't even posting here before you were turfed from the other side.

Do I like Munday?  He doesn't matter to me, since he stays out of my way.

Now Renee...  What I see here is another attempt to sway.  Renee, you are typically a very ugly person.  I don't care about that though, since I am not dating you.

That being said, nice try...  NOW, we finally have all three of the trifecta trying to "con" the Admin here.  Nice!

Just thought you'd be a little more casual about it.

Anonymous

Whoops!  Is Keeper gonna ban me again for that?

Renee

Quote from: "Hey Jude"Renee, your post reeks.  And when I smell shit, I am attracted to it!

[size=200]Unnecessary comment alert![/size] ac_toofunny

We already know all about your past personal relationships, dipshit. No need to explain to us how you get involved in them.

BTW, I've been here as a regular for almost 2 years now. That means I joined long before I got 'turfed" from VF.

OH and just for the edification of your ignorant, halfwit ass, I'm not "turfed". I can post over there anytime I choose. I just choose NOT to post in that cesspool. You see Mel, unlike YOU, I don't crave validation from those cretins. I know how to take a hint and leave a place where I am unwanted. You on the other hand are a needy, little, outcast pest who hangs around the cool kids begging for their attention. ac_hithere

One man wolf pack my ass. More like one man clinging vine.   ac_boring
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"The issue centers on his unethical behaviour and treatment of the forum he was supposed to be watching over. He let his  dislike for Socks rule what should of been his impartial judgment. He then played both sides against the middle and bad mouthed Fash and RW. As we are finding out he also had a rather low opinion of many of the members here all along. And now that he is on the outs here he is now buddy-buddy with ever piece of garbage on VF he once trashed.

I had noticed this for quite some time before he turned total traitor. He was sucking up to the same people that he used to badmouth every bit as much as me long before Fash relieved him of his mod duties. I have seen few people as ethically challenged as Munday on any forum I have ever posted on. That kind of betrayal by a mod is sickening. It would not surprise me if evs offered the sleazebag mod status to turn on us. As Sox put it, a dog for hire and nothing more.