Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

It Is True!

Started by Asian Pride, April 12, 2015, 10:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asian Pride

I am not welcome here.  This country club rescinded my application.  I guess I don't fit in well enough with the Ralph Lauren Polo wearing group here, and foul up their round table discussions.

This is the outcome of the recent "RW - Leopardsocks - Renee" trifecta, in which Keeper prefers to have his puppet strings controlled by them, instead of free and independent thought.

Sadly, registration is also essentially by invite only, since new accounts have to be OK'd by the Admin.

Such is life, and simply not surprising at all.  Recently, these forums have moved towards these protocols.  FaceBook here we come?  More like FaceBook has arrived!

Enjoy forums that will decline even more than they have, and then complain when nobody is left posting!

Now, go back to sipping tea, and discussing important events at the round table.  I won't stick around to 'foul up' your childish forum.  You can foul it up with boredom all by yourselves!  Toodles!

keeper

you just dont learn do you.

simple math stupid. Post like an adult or your gone.

pretty simple isnt it

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Keeper"you just dont learn do you.

pretty simple isnt it

Aww!!!

Is little baby cranky?  Need a diaper change?

RW

Why do I get blamed for everything?  Sheesh!

I am home now Keeps.  I will be implementing what we discussed shortly.  Fingers crossed :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Keeper"you just dont learn do you.

pretty simple isnt it

Aww!!!

Is little baby cranky?  Need a diaper change?

I will let you know in 6 hours......  ac_popcorn

Renee

I control no puppet strings.

And I resent my name being mentioned in the same breath with RW and Socks. They are bad people. ac_razz ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

I won't stick around to 'foul up' your childish forum.          <------------ ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  Bets on how many times he comes back to post on this childish forum.

I have never met such a loser on a forum.

Renee

Furthermore I don't sip tea. I don't even like tea. ac_sothere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Quote from: "Renee"I control no puppet strings.

And I resent my name being mentioned in the same breath with RW and Socks. They are bad people. ac_razz ac_toofunny

Excuse me.  We are not bad people.  We are "hate machines".
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"I won't stick around to 'foul up' your childish forum.          <------------ ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  Bets on how many times he comes back to post on this childish forum.

I have never met such a loser on a forum.

Oh, I'm going to bet in a bit he won't :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Yeah well step back bitch, I'm the one and only poisonous blob of hate,......or some stupid shit like that. ac_toofunny

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

Yeah well step back bitch, I'm the one and only poisonous blob of hate,......or some shit like that. ac_toofunny

Machines trump blobs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Yeah well step back bitch, I'm the one and only poisonous blob of hate,......or some shit like that. ac_toofunny

Machines trump blobs.

Bullshit, machines break down; poisonous blobs never die.

keeper

Yes, yes but can you post this on Facebook?

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Yes, yes but can you post this on Facebook?

I thought this was Facebook or Faceshit or whatever Mel was raving about. ac_toofunny